Nullifire TS816 Water-Based Acrylic Top Seal
Nullifire TS816 Water-Based Acrylic Top Seal is a waterborne, acrylic eggshell decorative topseal. It is primarily for use with Nullifire Intumescent Basecoats on internal steelwork.
- This product is only available for 2-3 day Express delivery on Nullifire/Firetherm orders totalling £75 +VAT
When applying Nullifire TS816, ensure that:
- The product specification is appropriate for your intended requirements.
- The basecoat is fully dried.
- The surface finish of the basecoat is suitable for overcoating.
- The correct dry film thickness (DFT) of basecoat has been applied before topsealing.
- The equipment is of correct specification.
- The site conditions and storage facilities are acceptable.
- You are fully conversant with the Application Instructions prior to use.
Nullifire TS816 should be applied when the air and steel temperatures are above 5°C and below 25°C. The relative humidity should be below 80% with a level below 65% being ideal for drying.
The product is touch dry within 2 - 4 hours and hard dry at 4 hours after application if relative humidity is below 65%. Where the humidity is high and/or the temperature is low, the drying times will be extended.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
|Simon on 2018-07-05 20:54:58|| |
How quick can you supply?? Even if there is a charge for courier
We offer the following delivery options for Nullifire products;