- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal
Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal is a single pack, high build modified acrylic topseal conforming to 2010 VOC limits. This product is designed for use with the Nullifire System S range of intumescent basecoats.
- Available in 4,300+ colours, inc. RAL, RAL Design, BS, NCS & the new NCS 2050 colours
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal can be used either internally, within a building by the application of a single coat, or externally using two coats with the appropriate intumescent basecoat.
Available in 4200+ colours from RAL, NCS and British Standard.
Before applying Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal, ensure that:
- The product specification is appropriate for your intended requirements.
- The basecoat is fully dried.
- The surface finish of the basecoat is suitable for overcoating.
- The correct dry film thickness (DFT) of basecoat has been applied before topsealing.
- The number of coats of topseal required in accordance with the specification (one or two coats). The topseal is fully mixed prior to its application.
- The number of coats has been determined to suit the specified colour.
- The spray equipment is suitable for the correct application of the topseal.
- The site conditions are within the specified limits for application of the topseal.
- The topseal is stored within the specified conditions.
- You are fully conversant with the application instructions prior to applying the topseal.
Only apply TS815 Topseal onto a fully dried System S Basecoat; normally this will be 3-5 days after basecoat application. Dependant upon site conditions, heavy basecoat loadings may require longer drying periods prior to the application of TS615 Topseal. The surface of the dried basecoat must be clean, free from condensation, grease or other contamination.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 10m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 8 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT