Nullifire FC450 Fire Retardant Antibacterial Wall Coating
Nullifire FC450 Fire Retardant Antibacterial Wall Coating is a fire retardant wall coating with additional antibacterial protective and decorative performance for walls and masonry structures.
Nullifire FC450 Fire Retardant Antibacterial Wall Coating is a fire retardant wall coating with additional antibacterial protective and decorative performance for walls and masonry structures. It is a water based flexible coating system, formulated to provide effective re retardant protection to plaster and masonry.
Nullifire FC450 is a water based, internally plasticised co-polymer latex with light fast pigments, giving a high build coating.
Features & Benefits
- Fire resistance: Class 0 in accordance with UK Building Regulations
- Ideal for use in areas requiring a high level of cleanliness
- Water vapour permeable: allows substrate to breathe
- Smooth jointless / seamless nish
- Fast easy application by airless spray, brush or roller
- Contains biocide, effective against micro-organisms (eg. algae, fungi, etc.)
- Available in brilliant white
- Non-static, and easily cleaned
- Water based formulation / low odour
- Do not use on continuously wet areas where the coating may eventually soften and become susceptible to damage.
- Not for use in aeseptic areas.
- Not suitable for the coating of untreated or rusty steelwork. A suitable anti-corrosive coating is recommended.
- Do not apply in poor conditions. Application should only be considered when the ambient temperature is +5°C and rising, relative humidity <85%. Following application the temperature must be above +5°C for at least 3 hours to ensure proper curing of the finish.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Typical Coverage (per coat)||5 - 8 m² per litre|
|Touch Dry||2-4 Hours|
|Application||Brush, Roller, Spray|
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close