Hydron Nu-Flame FR Undercoat
Nu-Flame FR Undercoat is a gloss flame retardant undercoat paint for new and previously painted surfaces where a gloss finish is required. For use on door, skirting and other timber finishes. Tested to BS 476 part 7 and passes Class 1 surface spread of flame.
- Flame retardant basecoat
- Gloss finish
- RAL colours
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Flame FR Undercoat is a gloss flame retardant undercoat paint for new and previously painted surfaces where a gloss finish is required. For use on door, skirting and other timber finishes. Once this undercoat has dried, ensure you apply Hydron Nu-Flame FR Gloss for fullest protection.
Product Use in the Workplace.
- Homes - In addition to skirting boards, homes also have timber doors. In the event of fire, it is important to buy as much time as possible to escape. Applying the Nu-Flame FR system will give your doors and other timber finishes more resilience to flames, giving you more time to escape through windows should the unimaginable happen.
- Offices - With a plethora of IT equipment, telephony and paper-jamming printers, and of course the office coffee machine, this all adds up to a possible risk of fire. Even at time when businesses are going as paper-free as possible, there is still more than enough reports, invoices and legal docs which serve to spread flames quicker and easier.
- Cafe - Preparing hot food and drinks comes with the obvious risk of fire. We've all seen the adverts in the past of chip pans going up in flames, and whilst chip pans may be a thing of yesteryear, cafes still have plenty of fire risks that must be taken seriously, especially since they will be serving members of the public.
Features & Benefits
- Flame retardant.
- Gloss finish.
- Any RAL colour. BS 4800 also available.
- Tested to BS 476 part 7 and passes Class 1 surface spread of flame.
For use on door, skirting and other timber finishes. To complement the Nu-Flame wall finishes. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
By brush/roller or spray. Should not be applied at temperatures below 5°C, Or when relative humidity exceeds 85%. All equipment should be cleaned with white spirit.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 4 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!