Hydron Nu-Flame FR Colourcoat External
A flame retardant top coat developed specifically for external walls and is tested to BS 476 part 6 & 7 and satisfies Class ‘0’ Requirements of current Building Regulations. Perfect for use on external warehouse and industrial outlet walls to minimise potential damage in hazardous environments.
- RAL shades
- For use on external walls
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
Nu-Flame FR Colourcoat External is available in RAL shades and is ideal to coat external walls which require flame retardant properties. You also have peace of mind that this topcoat has been tested to BS 476 part 6 & 7 and satisfies Class '0' Requirements of current Building Regulations.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Industrial outlet - Inside an industrial park where many industrial outlets occupy the same core space, it's important to protect your own interests. If the outlet beside yours goes up in flames, you need to be sure your business is not affected. Alongside your current safety plan, ensuring your external walls are coated with a colourful flame retardant coating giving you peace of mind that your industrial outlet will not immediately catch fire.
- Chemical Plant - The preparation and storage of chemicals is not without its responsibilities to the public and the environment. Aside from the legal requirements, there is also biological concerns, particularly if the plant is near aquatic organisms. It is therefore important to protect the exterior from fire damage and penetration, so the contents are well protected and not cause a disaster.
Features & Benefits
- Flame retardant finish.
- For use on external walls.
- RAL shades. Also available in BS 4800.
- 12-month shelf life.
For use on external walls. Topcoat of the Nu-Flame System. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
By brush/roller or Airless Spray. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12m² per litre.
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!