Hydron Nu-Flame FR Colourcoat External
- Tested to BS 476 part 6 & 7 and satisfies Class ‘0’ Requirements of current Building Regulations.
- Water soluble and safe fo external applications and use on external walls
- 500+ RAL & British Standard colours available
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Nu-Flame FR Colour Coat External is a flame retardant paint finish.
- Water soluble
- Safe for external applications and for use on external walls
- Tested to BS 476 part 6 & 7 and satisfies Class ‘0’ Requirements of current Building Regulations
- Topcoat of the Nu-Flame System
- Coverage rate 12 m² per litre
- RAL shades available
- Touch dry in 2 hours, overcoat in 4 hours
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Exterior use
- Pack Size
- 5L, 10L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12m² per litre.
- Solids by Volume
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
- Dry to Recoat
- 4 hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!