Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60, is a new and improved revolutionary thin-film waterborne white intumescent paint for standard, interior structural steel members, providing 30 minutes fire protection in only one coat and 60 minutes in two coats - see below for details. For internal use only Water-based - quick drying thin-film intumescent...
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell
- Hard wearing eggshell finish
- Top coat for Bollom intumescents for wood and steel
- Provides Class 0 on non-combustible surfaces
- Available in 4,400+ colours, inc. RAL, RAL Design, BS, NCS & the new NCS 2050 colours
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell is a top coat for Bollom Broflame Ultra Basecoat on bare and previously painted wood, and Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 and for steel. Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell can also provide Class 0 on bare and previously painted non-combustible surfaces.
Over Bollom Broflame Ultra Basecoat, Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 and Bollom Fireshield Ultra Universal
- Ensure that the product to be coated is even and fully dry.
Over bare and previously painted non-combustible surfcaces
- Ensure the surface to be painted is sound, clean, dry and free from grease or any substance liable to give adhesion problems. Scrape off any old or flaking paint until you have a firm well adhered surface; if in doubt remove all existing coatings. For existing gloss and eggshell finishes wet abrade and rinse with clean water to remove any residues. Always apply Bollom Flameguard Ultra Primer / Undercoat prior to applying Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell.
- Stir well before use.
- Applied by brush or roller.
- Flameguard Ultra Vinyl Matt must not be thinned.
- Coverage rates must be adhered to in order to achieve the fire rating.
- Throughout the period of application and drying the ambient and substrate temperature should be between 5-30°C with ambient relative humidity below 75%.
- 12m² per litre / per coat.
- Over Bollom Broflame Ultra Basecoat, Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 and Bollom Fireshield Ultra Universal one coat is normally sufficient but for dark contrasting colours two maybe required.
- For use over bare and previously painted non-combustible surfaces two coats are required over Bollom Flameguard Ultra Primer / Undercoat.
4hrs @ 20°C per coat. Allow to dry for a minimum of 4hrs @ 20°C between coats.
How do I get Fire Certification?
To obtain the completed certificates for a project customers should email [email protected] with the following details:
- Proof of purchase
- The contractors/applicators name and contact details (tel. no, email, address)
- Batch number(s) of product(s) used
- Site address
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 4 Hours
- Fastest Delivery
- Next Working Day
|Hayden on 2017-09-07 13:33:07|| |
Question: What paint would you recommend for painting the inside of a fire place? (rendered masonry walls and floor)
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
For details on this please see our blog Painting the Walls around a Fireplace or Multi Fuel Stove.
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Primer/Undercoat is for application prior to the use of Bollom Flameguard Ultra Topcoats on bare and previously painted non-combustible surfaces. ADVANTAGES Excellent adhesion Seals porous surfaces Coverage Calculator More Information Delivery Info
Bollom Broflame Ultra Basecoat is a decorative, thin film intumescent base coat that delivers a Class 0 rating over solid timber and particle boards when used in conjunction with Bollom Flameguard Ultra Topcoats. Features and Benefits Achieves Class 0 fire protection rating to BS476: Parts 6 and 7 Hard wearing protective/decorative finish...
General Painting Application Kit from Rawlins Paints provides the basics for any painting project. Whether it is a one off job, or you just want to make sure the right application tools get to site. Provides an economical way of making sure you will have what you need Ideal for interior and exterior paint projects Click to jump down to...