Nullifire TS134 Acrylic Polyurethane Top Seal is high-gloss High-Solid polyurethane Topcoat, which can be easily sprayed with conventional as well Airless equipment. Product has excellent flow and application properties which provides a smooth, durable and easy to clean surface.
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell
- Hard wearing eggshell finish
- Top coat for Bollom intumescents for wood and steel
- Provides Class 0 on non-combustible surfaces
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell is a top coat for Bollom Broflame Ultra Basecoat on bare and previously painted wood, and Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 and for steel. Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell can also provide Class 0 on bare and previously painted non-combustible surfaces.
Over Bollom Broflame Ultra Basecoat, Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 and Bollom Fireshield Ultra Universal
- Ensure that the product to be coated is even and fully dry.
Over bare and previously painted non-combustible surfcaces
- Ensure the surface to be painted is sound, clean, dry and free from grease or any substance liable to give adhesion problems. Scrape off any old or flaking paint until you have a firm well adhered surface; if in doubt remove all existing coatings. For existing gloss and eggshell finishes wet abrade and rinse with clean water to remove any residues. Always apply Bollom Flameguard Ultra Primer / Undercoat prior to applying Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell.
- Stir well before use.
- Applied by brush or roller.
- Flameguard Ultra Vinyl Matt must not be thinned.
- Coverage rates must be adhered to in order to achieve the fire rating.
- Throughout the period of application and drying the ambient and substrate temperature should be between 5-30°C with ambient relative humidity below 75%.
- 12m² per litre / per coat.
- Over Bollom Broflame Ultra Basecoat, Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 and Bollom Fireshield Ultra Universal one coat is normally sufficient but for dark contrasting colours two maybe required.
- For use over bare and previously painted non-combustible surfaces two coats are required over Bollom Flameguard Ultra Primer / Undercoat.
4hrs @ 20°C per coat. Allow to dry for a minimum of 4hrs @ 20°C between coats.
How do I get Fire Certification?
It’s simple, just keep proof of purchase, batch numbers of the products used along with site details and contact the Customer Services Department on 0191 410 6611 with the information and they will send you the relevant Certificate of Supply within 5 working days.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 4 Hours
|Hayden on 07/09/2017|| |
Question: What paint would you recommend for painting the inside of a fire place? (rendered masonry walls and floor)
For details on this please see our blog Painting the Walls around a Fireplace or Multi Fuel Stove.
Envirograf HW/CRC Top Coat is a chlorinated rubber top coat for use over Envirograf HW02E Clear or HW01 White Intumescent Coatings in areas of high humidity: Heavy duty single pack coating for use in difficult areas Excellent heavy duty protection Chemical and water resistance Ideal coating for concrete and steel used in difficult conditions such as...
Envirograf HW Superb Top Coat is an innovative, water based, high sheen, coloured gloss, for use over HW01 White Intumescent Coating without the need of an undercoat and also on interior and exterior wood: Looks, feels and applies like a traditional gloss Quick drying - reducing application times Low odour and contains less atmospheric...
Envirograf HW05 Clear Top Coat is a clear, solvent based, hard-wearing top coat for use over Envirograf HW02E Clear Intumescent Coating and Envirograf ES/VFR Clear Fire Protection Coating and Envirograf QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating. It forms a very hard surface, two coats make it suitable for surfaces which are liable to be damaged through hard wear.
Nu-Flame FR Gloss is a gloss flame retardant topcoat paint for new and previously painted surfaces where a gloss finish is required. For use on door, skirting and other timber finishes. Tested to BS 476 part 7 and passes Class 1 surface spread of flame. Advantages Flame retardant topcoat Oil-based Gloss finish RAL colours
Envirograf HW Superb Clear Top Coat is a tough, long lasting, extra hard wearing solvent based top coat that offers a superb robust and easy to clean surface. This coating offers excellent UV protection and is available in Matt, Satin or Gloss finishes.
Thermoguard Asbestos Encapsulating Smoke & Flame Retardant Coat seals rigid, sound asbestos in locations within buildings which are not subject to mechanical damage, concealed or are difficult to access. ADVANTAGES Seals isolated asbestos fibres Prevents asbestos release Permanently bonds asbestos fibres Available in 12m² or 50m² pack sizes
Envirograf QVFR Premier Plus Top Coat is a coloured, water-based, hard wearing top coat: Offers a superb finish for application over Envirograf QVFR White Fire Protection Coating Available in matt, satin or gloss finishes Designed as a high quality INTERNAL coating for general use Ready to use, and does not need thinning
Envirograf HW Premier Top Coat is a coloured, water-based product to apply over Envirograf HW01 White Intumescent Coating with no need for an undercoat: Available in matt, satin or gloss finishes For internal use only Apply one coat at 10 - 12m² per litre