International Interchar 2090
International Interchar 2090 is a single component, solvent borne, borate free, high solids, low VOC intumescent coating designed to maintain your architectural aesthetics whilst providing fire protection for up to 120 minutes for columns, I-sections, cellular beams and hollows.
International Interchar 2090 is a single component, solvent borne, borate free, high solids, low VOC intumescent coating designed to provide fire protection to structural steelwork. Independently tested at accredited laboratories to BS476 Parts 20-21 and third party assessed and certified.
- To provide up to 2 hours fire protection on 'I' sections beams (including cellular beams), columns and hollow sections.
- Suitable for both off-site and on-site application due to its ease of use, fast drying and handling properties. Can be used over a wide range of approved priming systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Solvent borne intumescent coating with excellent durability and aesthetic protection
- Thin film intumescent coating with excellent productivity benefits
- Designed to suit both on-site and off-site applications
- Rapid drying times for fast handling and throughput
- Single pack, user friendly product for single leg airless spray application
- Can be applied up to 1,500μm (60 mils) dry film thickness (DFT) in a single application
- Tested and certified for cellular beams in accordance with the ASFP Yellow Book 5th Edition
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Spray
- 1m² per litre (typical)
- Touch Dry
- 30 mins
Be the first to ask a question about this product!