Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal
Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal is a single pack, high build modified acrylic topseal conforming to 2010 VOC limits. This product is designed for use with the Nullifire System S range of intumescent basecoats.
Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal can be used either internally, within a building by the application of a single coat, or externally using two coats with the appropriate intumescent basecoat.
It is available in a range of BS4800 and RAL colours.
Before applying Nullifire TS815 Solvent-Based Acrylic Top Seal, ensure that:
- The product specification is appropriate for your intended requirements.
- The basecoat is fully dried.
- The surface finish of the basecoat is suitable for overcoating.
- The correct dry film thickness (DFT) of basecoat has been applied before topsealing.
- The number of coats of topseal required in accordance with the specification (one or two coats). The topseal is fully mixed prior to its application.
- The number of coats has been determined to suit the specified colour.
- The spray equipment is suitable for the correct application of the topseal.
- The site conditions are within the specified limits for application of the topseal.
- The topseal is stored within the specified conditions.
- You are fully conversant with the application instructions prior to applying the topseal.
Only apply TS815 Topseal onto a fully dried System S Basecoat; normally this will be 3-5 days after basecoat application. Dependant upon site conditions, heavy basecoat loadings may require longer drying periods prior to the application of TS615 Topseal. The surface of the dried basecoat must be clean, free from condensation, grease or other contamination.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close