International Interchar 1120
International Interchar 1120 is a single component, borate and chlorine free, water borne intumescent coating designed for on-site application to interior exposed structural steel requiring protection from cellulosic fire. A low VOC intumescent material independently fire tested that will maintain your architectural aesthetics for fire resistance periods up to 120 minutes on structural steelwork.
International Interchar 1120 is a single component, borate and chlorine free, water borne intumescent coating designed for on-site application to interior exposed structural steel requiring protection from cellulosic fire. International Interchar 1120 is a low VOC acrylic intumescent material independently fire tested for up to 3 hour fire ratings in accordance with ASTM E119/UL263, BS 476 20-22, EN 13381-8 and GB 14907. Interchar 1120 is a CE marked product with European Technical Approval ETA-11/0045.
International Interchar 1120 will maintain your architectural aesthetics for fire resistance periods up to 120 minutes on structural steelwork.
- Approved to a wide range of fire standards
- Third party Certifire approval
- Tested for surface spread of flame, smoke development and toxicity levels
- Compatible with a wide range of primers and a full topcoat color range including water-borne options
- Suited to on-site application
- Fast drying characteristics for excellent productivity
- Single pack product for fast and easy single leg airless spray application
- High solids, low odour, zero volatile organic compound (VOC) formulation (According to EU Solvent Emissions Directive (SED) 1999/13/EC)
Provides intumescent fire protection to structural steelwork while maintaining architectural aesthetics for commercial infrastructure assets including:
- Stadia and leisure facilities
- Office buildings
- Retail complexes
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- 300-700 microns (12-28 mils) dry equivalent to 441-1029 microns (17.6-41.2 mils) wet
Be the first to ask a question about this product!