Envirograf QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating
Envirograf QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating is suitable for upgrading new and already coated timber and wood related surfaces to BS Class 0 & 1 and EU standard B/s1/d0.
- Achieves BS Class 1 & 0
- Achieves SBI:B/s1/d0
- Low cost system
- Easy and safe to apply
- Long term protection
Envirograf QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating is for wood, and certain wood related products to be used as part of a complete system including selected primers and topcoats. The QVFR system (also available in white) is suitable for upgrading new and already coated timber and wood related surfaces to British Standard Class 0 & 1 and EU standard B/s1/d0 (see product data sheets and test data for full details).
Envirograf QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating leaves a matt or satin clear finish, in instances where the coating may be subject to damage, high humidity or a different finish is required a suitable Envirograf topcoat should be applied.
- Wood-related products
- Upgrading coated timber
- Upgrading wood-related surfaces
When purchasing Envirograf QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating you will recieve two parts as follows;
- Part 1: QVFR/C Clear Basecoat
- Part 2: QVFR Clear topcoat (Matt or Satin finish)
1L (contains 500ml Part 1 + 500ml Part 2) - will protect 6m²
2.5L (contains 1.25L Part 1 + 1.25L Part 2) - will protect 15m²
5L (contains 2.5L Part 1 + 2.5L Part 2) - will protect 30m²
These products are water-based and are for use internally only.
- Envirograf QVFR Premier Clear Topcoat (A clear, hard wearing, water based topcoat for use over QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating available in matt, satin or gloss finishes)
- Envirograf QVFR UVR Clear Topcoat (A clear, solvent based topcoat for use over Envirograf QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating containing a UV filter for protection against blistering, cracking and peeling. Available in matt, satin or gloss finishes)
- Envirograf ENV/HS High-Density Clear Lacquer (A clear, solvent based topcoat for use over Envirograf HW02E Clear Intumescent Coating, ES/VFR Clear Fire Protection Coating and QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating for areas subject to high wear)
Preparation & Application
See product data sheets in the 'Download' section below.
- The coverage on the first coat could vary according to the density or type of the timber.
- For suitable applications, contact the Technical Department.
- Trials in small areas must always be carried out prior to full application, as colour performance varies according to substrate structure and atmospheric conditions.
- Envirograf QVFR Clear Fire Protection Coating over existing stain or varnish may require Envirograf ES/VFR Primer - Contact Technical Deparment to check.
- Seek approval from the relevant authority for this product/system including test data prior to purchase/use (test data available upon request).
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
|Benny on 30/09/2018|
would this product come with a certificate as i would need one to show to the council thank you for your time Benny
Once goods have been purchased and applied correctly Envirograf can issue you a Certificate of Supply. We would advise you contact our Technical Department (0113 2455450 / [email protected]) to ensure you are purchasing the correct product and quantity for your requirements as certification will not be issued for incorrectly applied systems.
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close