Envirograf ES/VFR Clear Fire Protection Coating
Condition: New product
Envirograf ES/VFR Clear Fire Protection Coating is part of a system offering a clear coating suitable for upgrading new and already coated timber and certain wood related surfaces to British Standard Class 0 & 1 and EU standard B/s1/d0 (see product data sheets and test data for full details).
Envirograf ES/VFR Clear Fire Protection Coating is to be used as part of a complete system including selected primers and topcoats to offer a clear coating (also available as white) suitable for upgrading new and already coated timber and certain wood related surfaces to British Standard Class 0 & 1 and EU standard B/s1/d0 (see product data sheets and test data for full details).
System Features & Benefits
- Water based
- Can be used internally and externally
- Achieve BS Class 1 & 0
- Achieve SBI B/s1/d0
- Low cost system
- Easy and safe to apply
- Long term protection
Preparation & Application
See product data sheets in 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- The coverage on the first coat could vary according to the density or type of timber.
- For suitable applications, contact the Technical Department.
- Trials in small areas must always be carried out prior to full application, as colour performance varies according to substrate structure.
- Envirograf HWAP/WB Primer must be applied on Oak and Cedar.
- Seek approval from the relevant authority for this product/system including test data prior to purchase/use (product information and test data can be downloaded from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Envirograf ES/VFR Hard Wearing Clear Top Coat is tough hard-wearing satin finish top coat for internal use.
- Envirograf ES/VFR Translucent Top Coat is a spirit based product to enhance the natural beauty of the wood for internal and external use.
Please note: A written specification should be obtained from our Technical Department for your project prior to use to ensure this system will be suitable. Contact us by phone on 0113 2455450 or email [email protected], products will NOT be sold without this.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Typical Coverage (per coat)||12m² per litre|
|Touch Dry||1 Hour|
|Application||Brush, Roller, Spray|
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
|Gordon Burgess on 07/02/2018|
Is this suitable for internally fitted OSB sheets for workshop?
Bare OSB would first need to be primed with Envirograf ES/VFR Primer, before application of Envirograf ES/VFR Clear Fire Protection Coating and subsequent compatible topcoat.
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close