Envirograf EP/CP Fire Protection Coating
Envirograf EP/CP is a white fire protection coating for plasterboard and lath-&-plaster ceilings of various thicknesses:
- BS Class 0 & 1, EU standard B/s1/d0 & up to 60 minutes' protection
- Develops a microporous intumescent layer with a smooth decorative finish
- When attacked by fire, the intumescent material protects the coated area’s integrity & insulation
- Coloured topcoats available
Envirograf EP/CP is a smooth, white fire protection coating, offering BS Class 0 & 1, EU standard B/s1/d0 and up to 60 minutes protection to plasterboard and lath-and-plaster ceilings of various thicknesses. The coating develops a microporous intumescent layer with a smooth decorative finish. When attacked by fire, the intumescent material protects the coated area’s integrity and insulation.
Preparation & Application
See product data sheets in the 'Download' section below.
- For suitable applications, contact the Technical Department.
- Minimum thicknesses apply for 30min and 60 minute protection - consult the product data sheets, test reports and Technical Department before proceeding.
- The information provided here is only intended as a guide and the Technical Department must be contacted to obtain a written specification for your specific project prior to commencement of any works.
- Trials in small areas must always be carried out prior to full application, as colour performance varies according to substrate structure.
- Seek approval from the relevant authority for this product/system including test data prior to purchase/use (test data available upon request).
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
|bryan on 20/09/2018|
Can this be applied above the ceiling ie to the back of the board and give you 60 min integrity to the ceiling for building control
Envirograf EP/CP Fire Protection Coating can only be applied to the underside of the ceiling as this is how the product has been tested.
|ian on 14/08/2018|
can this be applied to direct to new skim or is there a need to prime or undercoat first.
Envirograf recommend the use of their Envirograf EP/CP Primer prior to application of Envirograf EP/CP Fire Protection Coating on bare/new plasterboard or skim.
|Chris edney on 08/02/2018|
With ceiling coated 2 x coats is it ok for tenants to sleep In the room that evening
Envirograf EP/CP Fire Protection Coating is a water based product and is relatively quick drying so with good drying conditions, plenty of ventilation, etc. this SHOULD be OK, but if in doubt allow more time and increase air flow/ventilation to the room by opening windows, doors, etc.
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close