Hydron Nu-Flame New Plaster Sealer
Nu-Flame New Plaster Sealer is a smooth sealer for plaster, used as part of the Nu-Flame Fire Upgrade Coating System.
- Ready for immediate internal use
- 10m²/Litre coverage
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Flame New Plaster Sealer is a smooth sealer for plaster, used as part of the Nu-Flame Fire Upgrade Coating System. Because the Nu-Flame is a water-based system, there is no health hazards, and odours are reduced during the application.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Homes - A fire in the home not only destroys possessions, it destroys memories and things that cannot be replaced. Add to that the hassle and pain of dealing with the insurance company and being homeless, protecting plaster walls and ceilings from fire damage is a very sensible move.
- Offices - With a plethora of IT equipment, telephony and paper-jamming printers, and of course the office coffee machine, this all adds up to a possible risk of fire. Even at time when businesses are going as paper-free as possible, there is still more than enough reports, invoices and legal docs that serve to fuel a fire. For this reason, it is important that office walls are flame retardant, so as to reduce the spread of flame.
- Cafe - Preparing hot food and drinks comes with the obvious risk of fire. We've all seen the adverts in the past of chip pans going up in flames, and whilst chip pans may be a thing of yesteryear, cafes still have plenty of fire risks that must be taken seriously, especially since they will be serving members of the public.
Features & Benefits
- For internal use.
- Single pack ready for immediate use.
- 10m²/Litre approx. coverage.
- 12-month shelf life.
Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
By brush/roller or spray. Clean equipment with water immediately after use.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!