Sikafloor 264 N Thixo
Sikafloor 264 N Thixo is a two part, economic, coloured epoxy resin textured roller and seal coat. This Sikafloor product is solvent free, thixothropic grade for high build textured and structured finishes.
- Good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Easy application
- Liquid proof
- Gloss finish
- For concrete and cement screeds
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Sikafloor 264 N Thixo is a two part economic, coloured epoxy textured roller and seal coat. Sikafloor 264 N Thixo is a two part, solvent free, thixothropic grade for high build textured and structured finishes.
• Coloured, textured roller coat for concrete and cement screeds with normal up to medium heavy wear e.g. storage and assembly halls, maintenance workshops, garages and loading ramps.
• Seal coat for broadcast systems, such as multi-storey and underground car parks, maintenance hangars and for wet process areas, e.g. beverage and food industry
• Textured roller coat for areas, where slip resistance and easy cleanability is required
Features and Benefits:
• Good chemical and mechanical resistance
• Easy application
• Liquid proof
• Gloss finish
• Easy cleanability
• Slip resistant surface possible
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cementitious Screeds
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Squeegee
- Fully Tintable
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- ISO 14644-1, EN 1504-2: 2004, EN 13813:2002
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry
- 24 Hours
- UN Number
- 3082, 1760
|Lavinia Bailey on 2019-08-21 16:39:49|| |
Is this toxic for people working in offices nearby whilst being applied?
Safety information can be found in the Safety Data Sheets for the product available to download from the 'Attachments' tab on the product page. If any further clarification is required after referring to this data then please contact our Technical Team on [email protected] or 0113 2455450 (option 2).