Sika Brick & Patio Cleaner
Due to supply issues from the manufacturer, this product is temporarily unavailable.
Sika Brick & Patio Cleaner is a fast acting acid based formula which dissolves mortar and cement stains, ingrained dirt and most paints on mineral surfaces such as brick, stone, concrete, paving slabs and earthenware. Can be cleaned up after use with cold water.
- Removes mortar, cement, efflorescence, stains and dirt.
- Fast acting acid based formula.
- For paving tiles, concrete and brickwork.
Areas For Use
- Cleans stains from brickwork, natural stone, concrete and earthenware.
- Cleans stains from patios.
- Cleans garage and factory floors.
- Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment
- Take care when working on interior surfaces and with artificial stone.
- Always test a small area before applying to the entire surface. On very sensitive surfaces, a 1:2 (cleaner to water) dilution as a trial is recommended.
- Always wash the surface down after treatment.
- Protect plants and animals from contact when using.
- it is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in any doubt contact technical services for advice.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Concrete, Brickwork, Stone
- Application Method
- Brush, Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 10m² per litre
Be the first to ask a question about this product!