Hydron Mona-Clean Paving Cleaner
Paving can be a breading ground for all sorts of pollution and stains, including soil. The Mona-Clean Paving Cleaner will effectively remove these kinds of nasties, leaving it gleaming and looking great.
- Easy to apply; no extensive labour needed.
- Economical; cost-effective for your wallet.
- 12-month shelf life; no need to use the whole solution right away.
Outdoor spaces such as paving, driveways or other hard landscape surface are susceptible to spoiling from pollution, soiling and even stray blobs of chewing gum. The Mona-Clean Paving Cleaner has been specially-formulated to take care of such problems.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Town park - Paved areas in town parks are designed to look nice and to take a high footfall. They certainly start off looking terrific but over time and use, they begin to look dirty and unloved. With dirt, grime and weathering taking its toll on the surface, this is the ideal cleaner for the job.
- Driveways - The build-up of soil, stains and other pollutants on driveways is not only grubby, but there is also a safety risk. Regular cleaning with Mona-Clean Paving Cleaner will leave your driveway looking great.
Features & Benefits
- Removes all types of soiling, pollution and stains.
- Easy to apply.
- Although ready to use, it can be diluted.
- 12-month shelf life.
A preliminary test on a small area is advised. Shake the container well before use. Depending upon the level of contamination use the product neat or diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water. Generously spray the surface to be treated using a low pressure pump up spray. Leave until surface contamination reacts 5-30 minutes depending on surface resistance. Brushing with a stiff bristled brush or deck scrubber may improve the effectiveness of the product. Rinse by power washing with clean water and allow to dry. For extra effectiveness use hot water for rinsing. All equipment should be cleaned with water after use.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C. Do not allow to freeze.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Dependant upon staining. May be diluted with up to 5 parts water.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!