Britannia Fungicidal Wash Solution
Britannia Fungicidal Wash Solution is a water-based solution controls and treats fungal and algal growth prior to painting external hard services.
A powerful cleaner for external hard surfaces such as tiled roofs, walls, timber decking, block paving and cladding.
- Features & Benefits
- Spreading Rate
- Drying Times
- Shelf Life & Storage
- Water based
- Easy, quick and safe to use
- Powerful, proven water based solution for external hard surfaces
- Specially prepared fungicide controls and treats fungal and algal growth prior to painting
- Can be brush or spray applied
- For external hard surfaces such as tiled roofs, walls, timber decking, block paving and cladding
These will vary depending on substrate, the site conditions and longevity required.
Typically spreading rates will vary depending on the end use.
- As a guide, up to 10-20 sq. metres/litre, dependent upon substrate
- 24 hours
- Remove heavy growth, moss or similar vegetable matter with a stiff bristle brush
- Shake the can well before use
- Please follow the Coverage rates shown in Spreading Rate Section
- Application preferably by brush
- Apply a coat of the solution to the affected areas and allow 24 hours to elapse
- This procedure eliminates further contamination by active spores to surrounding areas during surface preparation
- It is advisable to treat persistent stains caused by fungal growth with a further coat of Fungicidal Wash solution and 24 hours should be allowed prior to painting
The product is cleared under the control of pesticides Regulations 1986, for use as directed. H.S.E. No. 3776 contains as supplied 2% Di-methyl Benzalkonium Chloride and 0.5% 2-phenoxide.
- Clean all equipment immediately with water after use
- Up to 12 months if stored correctly in an unopened container
- Store above 5°C
- Wear suitable protective clothing i.e., rubber gloves when applying
- Avoid working in a spray mist or wear suitable breathing apparatus and eye protection
- Wash away any splashes to the skin and eyes immediately with copious amounts of water
- Wash hands etc. before meals and after use
- Do not use near foodstuffs
- Dangerous to fish, do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches
- Cover water storage tanks before application
- Do not empty into drains
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Wood, Block Paving, Tile
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 25L
- As a guide, up to 10-20 sq. metres/litre, dependent upon substrate.
- Touch Dry
- 24 hours.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!