Ennis-Flint CP Primer is a high quality, thin solvent based resin solution for priming concrete surfaces, used to improve adhesion between concrete and surface materials, e.g. hot melt bituminous compounds, thermoplastic or epoxy resin.
Packaging & Coverage
- Supplied in 25 litre metal drums.
- Coverage is 0.1 – 0.3 litres/m² depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- Covers 30 – 100 linear metres per litre at 100mm wide line depending on the porosity of the substrate.
Preparation & Application
- Can be applied by spray, brush or roller.
- Ensure the surface is clean and free of dust and laitance.
- Allow the primer to dry before applying products on top.
- Can be applied between 0°C and +40°C.
- Allow a minimum of 30 minutes to dry before application of material on top.
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 25L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3.3 - 10m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 30 mins
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!