Sika Dustproofer is a ready to use dustproofer and concrete surface hardener for concrete floors, paths, driveways etc.
It forms hard insoluble crystals binding together the particles and sealing the surface to form hard impermeable non-dusting concrete and paving.
Features and Benefits
- Hardens and dustproofs concrete surfaces
- Improves wear resistance
- For garage, industrial and workshop floors
Sika Dustproofer is an economic, ready to use dustproofer for concrete floors, pathways and driveways. Conforms to EN1504-2 Surface protection products, impregnation.
- Hardens and dustproofs concrete surfaces.
- Improves wear resistance.
- For garage, industrial and workshop floors.
Areas For Use
- Dustproofing concrete floors.
- Hardener for concrete drives, paths and floors.
- Internal/external use.
- Only of use on cement containing surfaces
- Always wash down to remove unreacted material after use.
- Will not restore badly disintegrated concrete. Always carry out repairs prior to use using Epoxy Mortar.
- Do not treat concrete within 21 days of laying.
- Do not paint once surface is treated
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Box of 4 x 5L
- 3 - 6m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 24 Hours
|Steven on 2020-05-26 16:19:49|| |
Can you add a floor paint over this once applied (ie a red concrete paint) to give the floor a nicer look?
No, once the concrete has been treated with Sika Dustproofer the floor cannot be painted.
|Matthew on 2019-06-13 20:43:09|| |
Hi. Does this product affect the slip resistance of concrete floors after it has dried? Thank you
Sika Dustproofer should not affect the slip resistance of concrete floors.
|Barry Wade on 2019-03-20 09:09:50|| |
can I use this product over a latex floor screed Aridex CL
Accoring to Ardex's technical department Arditex CL cannot be left as a wearing surface so is not suitable for painting with anything.