Remmers Pore Filler
Remmers Pore Filler is a high-viscosity one component copolymer acrylate dispersion. This thixotropic transparent and non-yellowing synthetic grout is used to seal the pores of quartz or stone carpet floors.
- Used to seal the pores of aggregate floors in toilets, kitchens
- After curing, a PU-topcoat or epoxy-topcoat can be applied. This is necessary in wet rooms
- For floors with a heavy water load seal the pores first
- Pore Filler is not a waterproofing product and thus cannot be used for this purpose
- The product is easy to install
- UV resistant
Remmers Pore Filler is a high-viscosity one component copolymer acrylate dispersion. This thixotropic transparent and non-yellowing synthetic grout is used to seal the pores of quartz or stone carpet floors. The product is easy to install and UV resistant.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 0.5 - 0.8kg per m²
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1,02 kg/dm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
Be the first to ask a question about this product!