Remmers PUR Aqua Top 500 2K M
Remmers PUR Aqua Top 500 2K M is a water based, silk matt, transparent, 2-component sealant with very good resistance to UV and chemicals, extremely little tendency to soil and little susceptibility to scratches.
- Water vapour diffusion capable
- Transparent sealant
- For all Remmers Epoxy and PUR coatings
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers PUR Aqua Top 500 2K M is a silk matt, water based, transparent sealant for interior spaces with little tendency to soil. Tested according to the AgBB test criteria for VOC emission from construction products relevant to interior spaces. Remmers PUR Aqua Top 500 2K M is a silk matt sealant for all Remmers Epoxy and PUR coatings as well as for fixating and sealing Remmers flake covers.
- The substrate must be firm, dimensionally stable, capable of bearing loads and free of loose constituents, dust, oil, grease, rubber marks and other substances that could interfere with adhesion.
- The substrate must be prepared using suitable Remmers products.
- Apply the sealant within 48 hours.
- In the case of longer waiting times, sand the surface treated in the previous coat and remove dust.
- Add the entire quantity of the hardener (component B) to the basic compound (component A).
- Mix thoroughly with a slow-speed electric mixer (approx. 300 - 400 rpm).
- Pour the mixture into a separate container and mix again thoroughly.
- Mix for at least 3 minutes.
- Insufficient mixing is indicated by streaks forming.
- In the case of temperatures of > 20°C and dark substrates, add up to 10% by mass of water to the product.
- As soon as the mixture is ready to use, apply it in full to the prepared surface and spread it using suitable tools.
Conditions For Use
- Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +10°C to max. +25°C.
- During the curing process, the applied material should be protected from moisture which could impair the surface and impair the adhesion.
- Relative humidity should not exceed 80%.
- The temperature of the substrate must be at least 3°C above the dew point temperature during application and curing.
- Good ventilation must be ensured so that water can be released into the air.
Working time (+20°C)
Approx. 60 minutes.
For professional users only.
Waiting time (+20°C)
Waiting time between coats from min. 8 hours to max. 48 hours. In the case of longer waiting times, sand the surface treated in the previous coat and remove dust.
Drying Time (+20°C)
Foot traffic after 8 hours, mechanical loads after 3 days, full loading capacity after 7 days.
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 12 months.
- Silk Matt
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 2.5KG, 10KG
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 60 mins
- 0.15 – 0.20 kg/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1.06 g/cm³ (mixture)
- Solids by Volume
- 43% by mass
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!