Hydron Nu-Base PU Floor Seal
- Cost effective, hardwearing and chemical resistant finish, with anti slip benefits when incorporating a non-slip additive
- FeRFA Class Type 1, for use on cement based screeds and concrete sub-floors
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Base PU Floor Seal is a modified polyurethane sealer designed to dustproof and protect concrete floors against the ingress of water, dirt, oil, grease and a wide range of chemicals. A non slip additive can be incorporated with in the paint to provide a ready to use Anti Slip Clear Floor Paint.
- Single pack ready for immediate use
- Cost effective
- Hardwearing and chemical resistant finish
- Anti slip benefits when incorporating an additive
- Average coverage rate approx. 10 m² per litre per coat, dependant on the surface porosity
- Touch dri in 3 Hours @ 20°C, overcoat in 4 hours
- FeRFA Class Type 1
- For use on cement based screeds and concrete sub-floors
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Concrete, Brickwork, Cement
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 4 hours
- This is dependant upon the surface porosity. Average coverage rate is in the region of 10 m² per litre per coat.
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 3 Hours @ 20°C.
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!