Hydron Nu-Base PU Floor Seal
Nu-Base PU Floor Seal is a specially-formulated floor sealer that protects the concrete or brick surface from absorbing foreign material, such as oil, grease, dirt, water and a wide range of chemicals.
- Hard-wearing and chemical resistant
- Clear finish
- Perfect for factories, car parks, garages and driveways
Protecting your concrete or brick floor is very important if you are a factory, where foreign material such as oil, grease and chemicals can get into the concrete or brickwork. The Nu-Base PU Floor Seal is the perfect sealer to protect your flooring.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Garages - A hive of mechanical activity, garages are a breeding ground for oil, dirt, grease and other pollutants that absorb into the concrete floor, spoiling the aesthetic.
- Factory - Industrial factories are messy and busy places. Concrete floors take quite a beating from workmen, so it's important that the factory floor be kept as safe and as clean as possible.
- Car park - Cars leak oil and pollutants. The bigger the vehicle, the bigger the mess it leaves behind. As more and more oils drip from more and more vehicles, this build-up becomes unsightly and a potentially slippery and unsafe surface.
Features & Benefits
- Chemical resistant.
- Modified polyurethane
- Clear finish.
- 10m²/Litre per coat.
- 12-month shelf life.
Nu-Base PU Floor Seal is for use on cement based screeds and concrete sub-floors, providing a clear finish. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. All loose materials should be swept away and laitance removed by etching with NuBase Acid Etch. The surface should then be washed off to provide a clean neutral surface and allowed to dry overnight.
By brush/roller or airless spray. All equipment should be cleaned with Nu-Base P.U. Thinners. Conventional thinners and brush cleaners are not effective.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C, and in accordance with the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Petroleum Gases Regulations 1972.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Concrete, Brickwork, Cement
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- This is dependant upon the surface porosity. Average coverage rate is in the region of 10 m² per litre per coat.
- Touch Dry
- 3 Hours @ 20°C.
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!