Hydron Nu-Base Concrete Dustproofer
- Reduces dusting, oil and water penetration and inhibits lime efflorescence
- Water soluble product and safe for internal applications, formulated primarily for use on cement based screeds and subfloors
Nu-Base Concrete Dustproofer is a ready to use modified sodium silicate, non-flammable and nontoxic dustproofer and sealer.
- Reduces dusting, oil and water penetration
- Inhibits lime efflorescence
- Water soluble
- Average coverage approx. 4-6m² per litre dependant on surface porosity
- One coat is usually required, however a second coat maybe required on very porous substrates
- Touch dry in 30 Minutes @ 20°C, overcoat in 2 hours
- FeRFA Class Type 1
- Formulated primarily for use on cement based screeds and subfloors, safe for internal applications
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 2 hours
- This is dependant upon the surface porosity. One coat is usually required. Average coverage rate is in the region of 4-6m² per litre. A second coat mayberequired on very porous substrates.
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 30 Minutes @ 20°C.
|L on 2021-04-06 20:21:22|| |
Hi We need some for new warehouse concrete floor its total area of 3200 square foot how many do we need? (what is the coverage) Thanks Liam
This products coverage rate will vary dependant on the porousity of the substrate.
The coverage rate is 4-6m² per litre per coat.
A second coat maybe required on very porous substrates.
For one coat of 298m² you will require approximately 75ltr.