- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Hydron Nu-Base Concrete Dustproofer
Nu-Base Concrete Dustproofer is a ready to use modified sodium silicate, non-flammable and nontoxic dustproofer and sealer
- Reduces dusting, oil and water penetration and inhibits lime efflorescence
- Water soluble product and safe for internal applications, formulated primarily for use on cement based screeds and subfloors
Nu-Base Concrete Dustproofer is a ready to use modified sodium silicate, non-flammable and nontoxic dustproofer and sealer.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces dusting, oil and water penetration
- Inhibits lime efflorescence
- Water soluble
- Average coverage approx. 4-6m² per litre dependant on surface porosity
- One coat is usually required, however a second coat maybe required on very porous substrates
- Touch dry in 30 Minutes @ 20°C, overcoat in 2 hours
- FeRFA Class Type 1
- Formulated primarily for use on cement based screeds and subfloors, safe for internal applications
- For Use By
- General Use
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 2 hours
- This is dependant upon the surface porosity. One coat is usually required. Average coverage rate is in the region of 4-6m² per litre. A second coat mayberequired on very porous substrates.
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 30 Minutes @ 20°C.
- Base Type
- Exterior / Interior Use
- Interior Use
- Suitable For Use On
- Product Type
- Colour Family
|L on 2021-04-06 20:21:22|| |
Hi We need some for new warehouse concrete floor its total area of 3200 square foot how many do we need? (what is the coverage) Thanks Liam
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
This products coverage rate will vary dependant on the porousity of the substrate.
The coverage rate is 4-6m² per litre per coat.
A second coat maybe required on very porous substrates.
For one coat of 298m² you will require approximately 75ltr.