Hydron Nu-Base Concrete Dustproofer
Nu-Base Concrete Dustproofer is a dustproofer and sealer for use on cement-based floors. Will reduce oil and water penetration as well as prevent dusting.
- Modified sodium silicate
- Reduces dusting and oil & water penetration
- FeRFA Class Type 1
- Non-flammable and non-toxic
- Clear in colour
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Base Concrete Dustproofer is a dustproofer and sealer for use on cement-based floors. Will reduce oil and water penetration as well as dusting. It also has the added benefit of inhibiting lime efflorescence; a natural process of staining when soluble salts and other water dispersible materials come to the surface of concrete.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Car showroom - Flooring in car showrooms needs to be clean and it must be borne in mind that concrete naturally dusts, sending waves of concrete-dust over the new cars.
- Youth centre - No parent wants little jonny to come back from youth club night covered in a light powder; bemused parents wondering where this powder has come from. Little do they know that said youth centre where the club is held has not sealed-in the concrete floor, and as a result, little jonny's clothes are less than presentable.
Features & Benefits
- Modified sodium silicate.
- Reduces dusting and oil & water penetration.
- FeRFA Class Type 1.
- Clear in colour.
- 12-month shelf life.
Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. All loose materials should be swept away and laitance removed by etching with NuBase Acid Etch. The surface should then be washed off to provide a clean neutral surface and allowed to dry overnight.
By brush/roller or airless spray. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C. Do not allow to freeze.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- This is dependant upon the surface porosity. One coat is usually required. Average coverage rate is in the region of 4-6m² per litre. A second coat mayberequired on very porous substrates.
- Touch Dry
- 30 Minutes @ 20°C.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!