Hydron Nu-Base WB Clear Sealer
Forms the perfect seal on industrial floors and floors which require the reduction of fungal and bacterial growth, such as in hospitals.
- Epoxy resin
- Good resistance to chemicals
- FeRFA Class Type 1
- Reduces fungal and bacterial growth
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Especially beneficial to food preparation venues, and other establishments that require a floor sealer to protects against the growth for fungus and bacteria, the Nu-Base WB Clear Sealer is an ideal choice to prime the floor prior to the application of Nu-Base WB or HB Epoxy Finish.
The primer offers good resistance to chemicals, giving your floor complete protection once you add the topcoat; peace of mind on a few strokes of a brush.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Workshops - A hard-wearing and protective floor is one of the requirements of workshops of all types. If dealing with chemicals, it is important to have a floor that resists against staining and absorption of chemicals. The additional benefit of protecting against fungal growth will certainly benefit wood furniture makers, giving peace of mind that the storage of their creations can be placed on the protective floor knowing that it is coated with a coating that protects against the growth of fungus.
- Food manufacturing plant - Be it a sandwich production line, meat processing plant or a frozen food manufacturer, the production of food stuffs must be done in such a way that external contaminants are prevented rather than extinguished. Prevention is better than cure as they say. Protecting floors from contamination from fungus and bacteria is definitely a must for all food preparation environments.
Features & Benefits
- Epoxy resin sealer.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Resists against the growth of fungus and bacteria.
- FeRFA Class Type 1
- 12-month shelf life.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from oil and grease etc. Ideally the substrate should be shot-blasted, mechanically abraded or acid etched with all loose, flaking materials and any laitance removed.
By brush/roller or airless spray. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C, and in accordance with the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Petroleum Gases Regulations 1972.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 7-8 m²/KG
- Touch Dry
- 8 hours @ 20°C.
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!