Hydron Mona-Guard Block Paving Sealer
The ideal solution to seal your paved driveway, with resistance to oil, weathering, UV and chemicals, you can have the peace of mind that the Mona-Guard Block Paving Sealer aids in delaying the age of your paving.
Other Great Uses
- Garage forecourts.
- Town centres.
- Car parks.
This sealer is a brilliant solution for those looking to prolong the life of their paving. With resistance to abrasions, you will have the peace of mind that your paving will withstand everyday use. The Mona-Guard Block Paving Sealer is also an ideal solution for paved driveways, as the sealer resists the penetration of oil and chemicals into the paving.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Car park - Subjected to numerous vehicles of various sizes, dripping oil and grease on parking spaces, resulting in a dirt and oil-ridden surface.
- Footpath - These high footfall areas are exposed to footwear of all types from all environments mean the footpath is subjected to many contaminants that alter the appearance of the path and increase the potential for injury.
- Paved driveway - Oil and chemicals spilled on paved driveways is not only a safety hazard, but the aesthetic of the paving bricks is greatly altered, making the environment looking more like a mechanics garage rather than a lovely family home.
Features & Benefits
- Resistant to weathering, UV and chemicals, including oil.
- Delays ageing of your paving.
- Inhibits weed growth.
- 12-month shelf life.
Note: This sealer will be milky white in colour, but once dried will be clear/transparent.
Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. Treat all areas affected by organic growth with Mona-Clean Algae Remover.
Shake container well before use. Apply by brush, roller or spray. The surface to be treated should be impregnated up to saturation point. One application required. Do not over apply. Remove any excess from the surface after 20 minutes. Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C. Do not allow to freeze.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Concrete, Block Paving
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 25L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3-8m²/Litre, dependant upon the porosity of the substrate.
|John on 2020-04-18 08:59:47|| |
We have a block patio set in sand ! How would we apply and would the product come with a spray attachment?
The product can be applied by roller, brush or spray. It does not come with a spray attachment but the 20 Litre Backpack Knapsack Pressure Sprayer would be suitable for application.