Sikafloor 31 PurCem
Sikafloor 31 PurCem is a solvent free polyurethane coating for use as a stand alone, high build coating or as a seal coat for covings and details performed with Sikafloor 29 PurCem or other products in the Sikafloor PurCem range.
Sikafloor 31 PurCem is a multi-component, solvent free, high build, coloured, matt finish, polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate coating with excellent chemical resistance and very good resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage. Typically applied in two coats for a total of 0.2 - 0.25mm.
- Stand alone, high build coating or as a seal coat for covings and details performed with Sikafloor 29 PurCem or other products in the Sikafloor PurCem range
- To provide an improved aesthetic finish to the products in the broad cast texture range of Sikafloor PurCem
- Suitable for concrete protection providing physical resistance (Principle 5, method 5.1 of EN 1504-9)
- Suitable for concrete protection providing chemical resistance (Principle 6, method 6.1 of EN 1504-9)
As a chemical resistant concrete coating in places such as:
- Food processing plants, in wet or dry process areas, freezers and coolers
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Containment areas
- Chemical process areas
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resists a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- Allows use of severe cleaning regimes in the Food and Beverage industry. Please refer to the Chemical Resistance Chart or consult the Technical Department.
- Very low VOC emissions
- Water based odourless formulation
- Excellent long term wear resistance from a two coat application
- Rapid one step application. Normally, no concrete primer required
- Economical and easy to apply
- Good hiding power
- Can be applied on to 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and with a tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi)
- Bio-static surface. Does not contribute to the growth and development of bacteria or fungi.
- Wide range of application temperatures +10ºC - +40ºC
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
Please Note: All available colours in the PurCem range are approximate to the RAL references NOT exact matches.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close