Ennis-Flint Thermaline, a new preformed thermoplastic road marking, has been developed as part of the Ennis-Flint Thermoplastic products range. Thermaline compliments the road marking programme by its various uses and material makeup.
- Ideal for areas with light traffic, such as playgrounds
- It is an easy to apply, durable and cost effective product for markings on a variety of surfaces
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Ennis-Flint Thermaline is a durable, retro-reflective roadway marking material suitable for use as roadway, intersection, commercial or private surface delineation and markings.
Ennis-Flint Thermaline is a resilient white, yellow or other colour preformed thermoplastic product with uniformly distributed glass beads throughout the entire cross sectional area. The markings are resistant to the detrimental effects of motor fuels, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, antifreeze, etc. Lines, legends and symbols are capable of being affixed to bituminous and/or Portland cement concrete roadways by the use of the normal heat of a propane torch.
The markings are capable of conforming to roadway surface contours, breaks and faults through the action of traffic at normal roadway surface temperatures. The markings have resealing characteristics, such that it is capable of fusing with itself and previously applied thermoplastic when heated with the torch.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible - lines are pliable and can be shaped easily
- Available in white and yellow colours with special colours available on request
- Inter-connected symbols
- Available in 2.5mm thickness and is supplied in rolls
- Material has sharp edges that allow for a neater finish when applied correctly
- Good durability and colour stability during the heating process
- Initial visibility can be created by post-sprinkling glass beads
- Designed for parking bays, decorative spaces and limited traffic areas
- Typical performance : 2-3 years
- One year shelf life
- Meets international standards including, but not limited to, EN 1790, EN 1871, EN 1436, AASHTO, and FHWA
When applying the product drop-on material must be post sprinkled on the surface in order to meet initial performance.
Asphalt: The materials shall be applied using the propane torch method recommended by the manufacturer. The material must be able to be applied without minimum requirements for ambient and road temperatures and without any preheating of the roadway surface to a specific temperature. The material must be able to be applied without the use of a thermometer. The roadway shall be clean, dry and free of debris.
Portland Cement Concrete: The same application procedure shall be used as described above. However, a compatible primer sealer shall be applied before application to assure proper adhesion.
- For Use On
- Asphalt, Concrete
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5m x 50mm Roll, 5m x 100mm Roll
Be the first to ask a question about this product!