International Non Slip Aggregate
International Non Slip Aggregate is for use with various International products and helps produce an aggregated non-slip surface where applied.
Available in 3 grades:
- 0.3-0.5mm Quartz (GMA131)
- 0.5-1.8mm Bauxite (GPA900)
- 1-3mm Flintag (GMA132).
- GMA131 is available in 500g pack sizes and is used with International Intergard 740, 1 x 500g pack is stirred into 5lts of International Intergard 740 prior to use.
- GPA900 is available in 25kg pack sizes and is used with International Interzone 954, 6kg is stirred into 20lts of International Interzone 954 prior to use.
- GMA132 is available in 25kg pack sizes and is used with the International Interzone range and International Interseal 670HS. This grade of aggregate should be broadcast into the wet coating after application at a rate of 3.5kg/m².
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Edward Mortimer on 29/12/2018|
Dear sir I would like to know if your product would work in a wet room for a disabled person . The colour i would like us a purple plum colours or beige . I look forward to hearing from you . Kind regards Edward Mortimer
International Non Slip Aggregate is for use with specific International paints as explained on our product page. You can view some more generic anti-slip additives in our Floor Paint Additives section.
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close