International Non Slip Aggregate
International Non Slip Aggregate is for use with various International products and helps produce an aggregated non-slip surface where applied.
Available in 3 grades:
- 0.3-0.5mm Quartz (GMA131)
- 0.5-1.8mm Bauxite (GPA900)
- 1-3mm Flintag (GMA132).
- GMA131 is available in 500g pack sizes and is used with International Intergard 740, 1 x 500g pack is stirred into 5lts of International Intergard 740 prior to use.
- GPA900 is available in 25kg pack sizes and is used with International Interzone 954, 6kg is stirred into 20lts of International Interzone 954 prior to use.
- GMA132 is available in 25kg pack sizes and is used with the International Interzone range and International Interseal 670HS. This grade of aggregate should be broadcast into the wet coating after application at a rate of 3.5kg/m².
|Edward Mortimer on 2018-12-29 17:39:02|| |
Dear sir I would like to know if your product would work in a wet room for a disabled person . The colour i would like us a purple plum colours or beige . I look forward to hearing from you . Kind regards Edward Mortimer
International Non Slip Aggregate is for use with specific International paints as explained on our product page. You can view some more generic anti-slip additives in our Floor Paint Additives section.