Rust-Oleum Epoxyshield Decorative Flakes
Rust-Oleum Epoxyshield Decorative Flakes (Chips) are intended for use with their Epoxyshield Garage Floor Coating or Epoxyshield Maxx however it can also be used with other Rust-Oleum Mathys Floor Coating Systems.
- One sachet will cover approximately 25m²
- Broadcast/Scatter the flakes by hand or sieve
- Can be used in conjunction with anti-slip additive
- Provides an even decorative fleck effect
Rust-Oleum Epoxyshield Decorative Flakes are intended for use with the Epoxyshield Garage Floor Coating or Epoxyshield Maxx however it can also be used with other Rust-Oleum Mathys Floor Coating Systems.
Do not mix the flakes with the paint. Apply an even coat of paint onto the surface, apply in section of 1.5m x 1.5m so that the flakes can be easily scattered on the freshly coated surface. Maintain a wet edge to prevent lap marks and gloss differences. Sprinkle the decorative flakes onto the wet film. Immediately continue to coat the next section (note: Do not paint over loose flakes that lay outside the previously painted area).
• One sachet will cover approximately 25m²
• Broadcast/Scatter the flakes by hand or sieve
• Can be used in conjunction with anti-slip additive
• Provides an even decorative fleck effect
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
|Heather on 2015-06-26 11:07:35|| |
Do you do the Rust-Oleum Epoxyshield Decorative Flakes in any other colour than blue and do you think that blue would look good with dark grey?
These decorative flakes are used with Rust-Oleum Epoxyshield Garage Floor Coating Kit. If you look at this product on our website you will be able to see what the flakes look like on a grey floor and the blend of colours they include. These are the only colour we offer though.