Sikafloor CureHard 24 is a transparent surface hardener, dustproofer, sealing and curing compound for concrete. Sikafloor CureHard 24 is a high solids, one part, clear sodium silicate liquid to cure, harden and seal fresh or hardened concrete.
- Horizontal old or new concrete surfaces, where a hard surface with light to moderate abrasion resistance is required e.g. warehouses, industrial plants, stores, shopping malls, parking structures, service stations, hangars etc.
- On concrete slabs where no specific curing efficiency or standards are required
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications
- Dust-proofing of prefabricated concrete elements.
- Suitable for protection against ingress (Principle 1, method 1.2 of EN 1504-9).
- Suitable for physical resistance (Principle 5, method 5.2 of EN 1504-9).
Features and Benefits:
- Ready to use
- Easy to apply
- Improved chemical and abrasion resistance compared to untreated concrete
- Reduced dusting of concrete floors
- Reduced loss of water of new concrete while setting
- Improves cleanability
- Good penetration
- Solvent free
- Colourless and odourless
- Environmentally friendly
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Typical Coverage (per coat)||4 - 7m² per litre|
|Touch Dry||2 - 4 hours|
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
|Andy driver on 08/02/2018|
Hi can you put a paint over the top of curehard 24 if so what products would you use
Sikafloor CureHard 24 cannot be overcoated, it would need to be mechanically prepared by way of blasting before a coating system was applied.
|julian jones on 06/07/2015|
I am looking at roughly 600m² of powerfloated concrete. Firstly I am going to degrease then lightly abrade the surface (as spec'd by Sika) before applying 2 coats of Sikafloor CureHard 24. Would you have more of an indication as to the meterage per litre based on this spec?
We would recommend working on 5.5m² per litre/per coat. This would mean you would require 220lts (9 x 25lts) to apply 2 coats to 600m².
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close