Sika Patio Seal
Sika Patio Seal is a solvent free acrylic coating used to seal and protect patios, paths, natural stone, concrete and block paving from the effects of the sunlight, water, oil, petrol and organic growth. The milky solution dries to hard wearing water repellent film which gives a low sheen slip resistant finish which will reduce dirt pickup and facilitate easier cleaning.
Sika Patio Seal is a solvent free acrylic coating used to seal and protect patios, paths, natural stone, concrete and block paving from the effects of the sunlight, water, oil, petrol and organic growth. The milky solution dries to hard wearing water repellent film which gives a low sheen slip resistant finish which will reduce dirt pickup and facilitate easier cleaning. The product is safer to use than conventional solvent based products, i.e. it is non-flammable and will not harm plants and animals when used as directed.
- Solvent free formulation – non-flammable, low odour.
- Improves appearance of paths/stone.
- Also acts as a dustproofer and facilitates easier cleaning.
- Dramatically improves water and mark resistance - High degree of water repellency in dried film.
- Contains a fungicide – prevents unsightly growth in the film
Areas For Use
Paths, patios, natural stone, concrete and block paving where it will protect from the effects of the sunlight, water, oil, petrol and organic growth.
- Use only as directed. Store only in original container.
- Do not use on surfaces which have been treated with silicone or stearate based water seals (eg Sike Water Repel +) unless the surface is weathered enough so as to show no water beading effects.
- Do not use if rain is imminent (within 5 hours at 20°C).
- Do not apply below 5°C (air or surface temp).
- Dispose of this product and packaging correctly.
- Do not allow to enter watercourses.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact the Technical Services Department for further advice.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close