Sika Stone Protector
Sika Stone Protector is a water based sealer suitable for all forms of natural stone. It can be used internally or externally to resist stains without changing the aesthetic look of the surface. Suitable for use on natural stone including Indian sandstone, granite, slate and limestone. Ideal for use on paths, patios and block paving. Solvent free no VOC’s.
Sika Stone Protector is a water based sealer suitable for all forms of natural stone. It can be used internally or externally to resist stains without changing the aesthetic look of the surface.
- Solvent free no VOC’s
- Seals and protects natural stone.
- Internal and external use.
- Protects from accidental spillages such as tea, coffee, wine and other foodstuffs.
Areas For Use
- Suitable for use on natural stone including Indian sandstone, granite, slate and limestone.
- Internal and external use.
- Ideal for use on paths, patios and block paving.
- Sika Stone Protector will only work where it can penetrate into the surface. Do not use on non-porous surfaces.
- Do not apply this product to painted surfaces or surfaces which have been previously treated with stearate or silicone based water seals.
- Do not apply if rain is imminent (within 6 hours of application at 20°C).
- Sika Stone Protector is fully compatible with Sika Joint Fix but will not make the paving compound water repellent, only the surrounding paving.
- As quality of natural stone can vary, always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full scale application.
- Do not use in applications where temperature can exceed 150°C as the product will decompose at this temperature.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services for advice.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close