Resutack PU is a single pack bonding primer coat designed to provide instant strong bonding between bonding and substrate when used with polyurethane coving systems. ADVANTAGES Apply wet on wet with no tack off time Solvent-free Low odour Can apply to many surfaces Excellent adhesion
Sika Block Paving Seal
Sika Block Paving Seal is a low odour clear resin which impregnates and seals block paving, resisting oil and diesel spillage whilst improving the overall appearance of the paving blocks with a matt finish. Ideal for vehicle and pedestrian areas, new and existing drives, forecourts, parking areas, walkways and paths, etc. Simple and quick to apply, enhances appearance, matt finish.
Sika Block Paving Seal is a low odour clear resin which impregnates and seals block paving, resisting oil and diesel spillage whilst improving the overall appearance of the paving blocks with a matt finish.
- Sika Block Paving Seal may be used for both vehicle and pedestrian areas.
- New and existing drives, forecourts, parking areas, walkways and paths can all be treated.
Features & Benefits
- Simple and quick to apply
- Enhances appearance
- Matt finish
- Easier to clean and maintain
- Resistant to oil and diesel spillages
- Improves wear resistance
- For new block paved areas, remove all loose material by brush or vacuum.
- Ensure the joints are filled with compacted Sika Setting Sand or kiln dried sand before treating with Sika Block Paving Seal.
- For existing block paved areas remove all traces of weeds, algae and lichens with Sika Mould Buster.
- Remove oil, grease and diesel stains.
- Ensure all areas are completely dry before applying Sika Block Paving Seal.
- To ensure the paving is completely dry, scrape out some jointing sand to a depth of up to 10mm. If the sand is dry then the blocks may be treated.
- Treat the perimeter of the prepared block paving area first.
- Apply the first coat by roller spreading liberally and uniformly, making sure the Sika® Block Paving Seal does not puddle.
- During application always ensure a ‘wet edge’ is maintained to avoid a striping affect.
- Repeat the process leaving a maximum of 24 hours between coats.
- Apply the second coat at right angles to the first.
- Do not over-apply.
- Allow at least 6 hours before pedestrian traffic and 24 hours for vehicle traffic.
- Protect from moisture during curing. If rain is likely within 6 hours of application, do not use.
- As a guide Sika Block Paving Seal will treat up to 5-8m² per litre.
- Coverage will depend on surface finish, permeability and profile of the block pavers.
- It is always recommended that a trial area be treated to ascertain an accurate measure of consumption and to ensure the finished appearance is acceptable.
- Clean with white spirit.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Typical Coverage (per coat)
- 5 - 8m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 6 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
401 WG Epoxy Floor Primer is a fast curing version of 401 Epoxy Floor Primer designed to be used in lower temperatures or when a fast return to service is required. 401 WG Epoxy Floor Primer is a clear primer, especially formulated to provide excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces prior to the application of our coatings or as a clear sealer in its...
Concrete surfaces naturally dust and powder. In some cases this is not a problem, but there are many environments where this dusting would pose a significant problem, such as in commercial kitchens and laboratories. Advantages of Dust-proofing Reduction of contamination Health & Safety Cleanliness
Duram Duraprime is a water-based epoxy primer that treats and seals surfaces in preparation for later waterproofing. It can be used on both damp and dry surfaces and is especially effective for priming new concrete as it penetrates the surface, forming a strong, waterproof bond and allowing for easy overcoating
Smartkote Protectakote Clear Primer Treatment is a single component primer treatment, which can be used to prepare inorganic surfaces for the subsequent adhesion of Smartkote polyurethane coatings. This product ensures excellent adhesion of reactive, solvent-borne urethanes to unreactive inorganic surfaces without changing their appearance.
Remmers PUR UV 100 is a pure unfilled and unpigmented polyurethane resin binder that is used as a fully stable binder for quartz, stones, pebbles and other aggregates, particularly when used outside or where complete UV stability and a degree of flexibility is required. A highly flexible grade (80% elongation) is available upon request (note:...
Thermilate InsOfloor Primer is a unique thermal insulation acrylic primer that is scientifically proven to work. It's energy-saving formula ensures the primer will reflect valuable heat back up into the room, keeping you warmer for longer without increasing your heating system thermostat.
Sika Primer MB is a primer and moisture control coating for cementitious substrates prior to levelling or bonding with elastic sikabond adhesives. Sika Primer MB is a one coat, 2-part, solvent free, low viscosity, epoxy resin primer for use in conjunction with Sika Schönox levelling compounds, dispersion primers and SikaBond Wood Floor adhesives.
Resujoint V is a flexible, thixotropic, two-component epoxy joint sealant designed to accommodate low level movement in vertical and horizontal joints. ADVANTAGES Tough, yet flexible Adhesive Easy to clean Good chemical resistance Accommodates movement Maintains a seamless finish
Coo-Var High Performance 2 pack Primer Sealer is an extra heavy duty coating ideal as a barrier or sealer coat if compatibility is a problem when coating an existing paint.
Britannia Epoxy Floor Primer will make light work of your hard porous floor surfaces, allowing for much better adhesion. Developed with industrial and showroom floors in mind, where a hard-wearing epoxy coating is required; this primer will form the perfect base in which to apply the coloured topcoat. Advantages Easy application Eco-friendly...
404S Epoxy Metal Primer is a two pack, high solids, epoxy, anti-corrosive primer designed for the protection of steelwork, aluminium and galvanizing. Whilst optimum performance will only be achieved by applying to well prepared substrates, It will adhere well to minimally prepared surfaces and has a long overcoating window, and provides excellent...
SikaBond PVA+ is a general purpose economic adhesive, sealer and mortar improver for concrete, render and plasters. Reduces surface dusting and conforms to BS 5270 for internal plastering. Highly effective and easy to use building adhesive, primer, admixture, bonding agent, sealer and dustproofer. For use on a wide range of building jobs as a general...
Resupen WB is a an extremely durable polyurethane finish for concrete, plaster and wood that produces a resilient coating on Sherwin-Williams wall and flooring systems. It is available in clear, colour, matt and satin finish. ADVANTAGES Chemical resistant UV stable Good abrasion and impact resistance Hygienic and easy to clean No VOC’s Resistant...