SikaBond Rapid DPM
SikaBond Rapid DPM is a solvent free reaction curing resin primer and damp proof membrane for cement based substrates. Used for priming, consolidating and sealing of absorbent and non-absorbent sub-floors, consolidating weak cement screed and isolation of old adhesive residues. Compatible with all SikaBond wood floor adhesives.
SikaBond Rapid DPM is a solvent free reaction curing resin primer and damp proof membrane for cement based substrates.
Used for priming, consolidating and sealing of:
- Absorbent and non-absorbent sub-floors, consolidating weak cement screed and isolation of old adhesive residues.
- Can be used as a Damp Proof Membrane on sub-floors not under hydrostatic pressure.
- Can be used over underfloor heating. (Max 3% moisture CM Method, 4.5% Tramex).
Features & Benefits
- 1-part, ready to use.
- Rapid drying (approx 45 minutes at 50% Rh & 20°C).
- Compatible with all SikaBond wood floor adhesives.
- Especially suited to refurbishment projects where old adhesive residues are present.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Applied by roller or squeegee.
- SikaBond Rapid DPM is only to be used in well ventilated areas. Ensure adequate air ventilation during application and curing.
- In areas such as basements, or other areas without a functional damp proof membrane preventing hydrostatic water vapour pressure, SikaBond Rapid DPM must only be installed after the application of Sikafloor 81 EpoCem. For detailed
- instructions consult the Product Data Sheets or contact our Technical Department.
- Do not use in conjunction with any other materials other than those recommended by Sika Limited.
- Some concrete surface sealers can negatively influence the adhesion of SikaBond Rapid DPM. Pre-application trials are recommended. For further information or assistance please contact the Technical Department.
- Installation on magnesite or on isolating bituminous layers is not recommended.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close