Sikafloor ProSeal is a solvent based, clear acrylic resin polymer solution used to cure, harden and seal fresh or hardened concrete. Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Sikafloor ProSeal is used for curing and sealing of fresh concrete floors
- As a curing compound in order to limit surface drying and cracking
- Provides curing and sealing for Sikafloor dry shake hardeners
- As an anti-dust treatment and improvement of the abrasion resistance of existing concrete surfaces
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
Features and Benefits:
- Good moisture retention
- Helps control dusting
- Effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces in a single, economic operation
- Quick drying
- Non yellowing
- Good adhesion to old and new concrete
- Easy one coat application by spray, roller or brush
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close