Remmers PUR Aqua Top 500 2K M is a water based, silk matt, transparent, 2-component sealant with very good resistance to UV and chemicals, extremely little tendency to soil and little susceptibility to scratches. Slip-resistant Lightfast Water vapour diffusion capable Transparent sealant For all Remmers Epoxy and PUR coatings Image...
Remmers PUR Aqua Color Top 2K M
Remmers PUR Aqua Color Top 2K M is a 2-component, silk matt, water based and coloured sealant with good resistance to UV-light and chemicals.
- Can be used as a coloured, silk matt sealant for all Remmers Epoxy and PUR Coatings
- Water vapour diffusion capable
- 240+ colours
Please note that this item has a lead time of 7-10 days, depending on colour and quantity ordered, and a minimum order quantity of 20KG.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Remmers PUR Aqua Color Top 2K M can be used as a coloured, silk matt sealant for all Remmers Epoxy and PUR Coatings that are subjected to light to moderate loads. Remmers PUR Aqua Color Top 2K M is a 2-component, silk matt, water based and coloured sealant with good resistance to UV-light and chemicals. PUR Aqua Top 2K M is also highly resistant to hot automobile tyres. The sealant is water vapour permeable and has good hiding power.
Please note that this item has a lead time of 7-10 days, depending on colour and quantity ordered.
- The substrate must be firm, dimensionally stable, capable of bearing loads and free of loose constituents, dust, oil, grease, rubber marks and other substances that could interfere with adhesion.
- The substrate must be prepared using suitable Remmers products.
- Apply the sealant within 48 hours.
- In the case of longer waiting times, sand the surface treated in the previous coat and remove dust.
- Add the entire quantity of the hardener (component B) to the basic compound (component A).
- Mix thoroughly with a slow-speed electric mixer (approx. 300 - 400 rpm).
- Pour the mixture into a separate container and mix again thoroughly.
- Mix for at least 3 minutes.
- Insufficient mixing is indicated by streaks forming.
- 10% by mass of water should be added to the product.
- As soon as the mixture is ready to use, apply it in full to the prepared surface and spread it using suitable tools.
Conditions For Use
- Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +10°C to max. +25°C.
- During the curing process, the applied material should be protected from moisture which could impair the surface and impair the adhesion.
- Relative humidity should not exceed 80%.
- The temperature of the substrate must be at least 3°C above the dew point temperature during application and curing.
- Good ventilation must be ensured so that water can be released into the air.
For professional use only.
Working time (+20°C)
Approx. 45 minutes.
Waiting time (+20°C)
- Waiting time between coats from min. 8 hours to max. 48 hours.
- Apply the sealant within 48 hours. In the case of longer waiting times, sand the surface treated in the previous coat and remove dust.
Drying Time (+20°C)
Foot traffic after 8 hours, mechanical loads after 3 days, full loading capacity after 7 days.
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 6 months.
- Water / Solvent Based
- Silk Matt
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 0.10 - 0.13kg per m²
Be the first to ask a question about this product!