Hydron Nu-Base HB Epoxy Floor Finish
Nu-Base HB Epoxy Floor Finish is a two-pack floor resin for use in most industrial floors concrete and wood. Achieves a non-tainting finish which is is ideal for use in dairies, breweries and the food industry.
- Epoxy resin for concrete or wood flooring
- Solvent and dust free
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Base HB Epoxy Floor Finish is a two-pack floor resin for use in most industrial concrete and wood industrial floors. With excellent resistance against distilled water, dilute minerals, acids and alkalis, is ideal for use in garages, workshops, warehouses, general industrial usage, dairies, breweries and the food industry.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Factory - Industrial factories are messy and busy places. Concrete floors take quite a beating from workmen, so it's important that the factory floor be kept as safe and as clean as possible.
- Food manufacturing plant - Be it a sandwich production line, meat processing plant or a frozen food manufacturer, the production of food stuffs must be done in such a way that external contaminants are prevented rather than extinguished. Prevention is better than cure as they say. Protecting floors from contamination from fungus and bacteria is definitely a must for all food preparation environments.
Features & Benefits
- Epoxy resin.
- Achieves a non-tainting finish which
- Aggregates can be incorporated for improved slip resistance and wearing properties.
- Dust-free finish.
- FeRFA Class Type 3
- 12-month shelf life.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from oil and grease etc. Ideally the substrate should be shot-blasted, mechanically abraded or acid etched with all loose, flaking materials and any laitance removed.
By brush/roller or airless spray. All equipment should be cleaned with Nu-Base Epoxy Thinners. Conventional thinners and brush cleaners are not effective.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C, and in accordance with the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Petroleum Gases Regulations 1972.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Clear, Fully Tintable
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 24 hours
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 7 days
- Touch Dry
- 6 hours @ 20°C.
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!