Nu-Base WB Clear Seal is a two-pack water based epoxy resin. For sealing concrete, or for where a primer is required prior to the application of Nu-Base HB Epoxy Finish Good chemical resistance and does not support fungus or bacterial growth FeRFA Class Type 1, suitable for use in garages, workshops, food production areas, hospitals and...
Hydron Nu-Base PU Floor Finish
- Low odour and low VOC floor coating with maximum chemical resistance and heat resistance of up to 150°C
- FeRFA Class Type 2, for use in manufacturing areas, laboratories, chemical plants, aircraft hangers, basements, car parks, and asphalt as well as all areas were a high chemical resistant finish is essential. Also suitable for wet environments and resistant to hot water
- 200+ RAL & British Standard colours available
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Base PU Floor Finish is a two-pack, high build, hard wearing polyurethane floor coating providing a tough flexible finish with resistance to chemical attack.
NuBase PU Floor Finish is suitable for wet environments and is resistant to hot water. By incorporating suitable aggregates, anti-slip finishes can be created with a range of thicknesses and textures.
- Low odour and low VOC
- Maximum chemical resistance
- Light, fast and flexible
- Resistant to high temperatures up to 150°C
- Coverage rate 4 m² / Litre @ 350 microns dft
- Nu-Base WB Clear Sealer can be used as a primer
- Touch dry in 4 hours @ 20°C, overcoat in 6 hours, fully cured in 7 days
FeRFA Class Type 2 - for use on:
- Manufacturing areas
- Chemical Plants
- Aircraft Hangers
- Car Parks
And all areas were a high chemical resistant finish is essential.
- Water / Solvent Based
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 6 hours
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 7 days
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 20 minutes @ 20ºC
- 4 m²/Litre @350 microns dft
- Solids by Volume
- Shelf Life (Once Opened)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 4 hours @ 20°C
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!