Rust-Oleum Powerfloat Epoxy Floor Primer Rapid 3366 is a rapid curing 2-component solvent-free epoxy primer designed to improve the adhesion of coatings to difficult substrates such as power-floated concrete. Overcoatable after just 3 hours: apply primer and topcoat in one day Easy all-in-1 packaging For new and aged power floated...
Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard)
Rust-Oleum’s strongest coating ever, based on the latest rapid curing polyaspartic technology for inside or outside use. This makes Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard) ideal when extra protection against traffic and chemicals is needed.
- Overcoatable after just 4 hours
- Wintergrade version can be applied as low as -10°C
- Excellent chemical and wear resistance
- Certified for direct dry food contact
Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard)
Rust-Oleum’s strongest coating ever, based on the latest rapid curing polyaspartic technology for inside or outside use. This makes Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard) ideal when extra protection against traffic and chemicals is needed. Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Wintergrade) can also be used in low temperatures outdoors and in cold rooms and freezers.
- Extremely durable and chemical resistant coating
- Recoating time of only 4 hours allows two coats in one day
- Certified for direct food contact
- Glossy finish
Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard) can be used on walkways, balconies, loading bays and warehouses. Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard) provides excellent protection against UV-radiation, chemicals and traffic. The product can be applied directly on porous substrates; a special primer is not needed.
New and improved!
Based on customer feedback, the product formulation has been improved;
- Easier to mix in the can
- More flexibility in the application time (potlife)
- Better flow properties, easier to spread with roller and work into the surface
- New RAL colours
To give applicators more flexibility in application time (potlife), and to increase the temperature range of the product the product is now available in 2 versions:
- Density: 1,54 (1,11 transparent)
- Gloss Level: Gloss
- Solids content in volume: 91 % (94 % transparent)
- Solids Content in weight: 94 % (95 % transparent)
- Mixing Ratio: Base : Activator = 1,75 : 0,75 (volume, colour), 1,25 : 0,75 (volume, transparent)
Standard - For applications above 10°C, improved potlife at higher temperatures, ideal summer applications.
Wintergrade - For applications between -10°C up to +10°C, ideal for cold rooms, freezers, or applications in winter.
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 4 hours (20°C - N), 16 hours (5°C - N), 2 hours (10°C - WG), 3-4 hours (5°C - WG)
- Dry to handle: 5 hours (20°C - N), 24 hours (5°C - N), 6 hours (10°C - WG), 8 hours (5°C - WG)
- Dry to recoat: 4-5 hours (20°C - N), 72 hours (5°C - N), 16 hours (10°C - WG), 24 hours (5°C - WG)
- Fully cured: 2-3 days (20°C - N), 4-5 days (5°C - N), 1 day (10°C - WG), 2-3 days (5°C - WG)
- Pot Life: 45 minutes (20°C - N), 90 minutes (5°C - N), 40 minutes (10°C - WG), 60 minutes (5°C - WG
Concrete must be at least four weeks old, completely dry and free of surface laitance, contaminants, ice, water and previous poorly bonded coatings. Remove grease, oil and all other surface contaminations by alkaline or high pressure (steam) cleaning in combination with appropriate detergents. Sand previous coatings which are in good condition to remove gloss and to roughen the surface slightly. A trial area is advisable to test compatibility with previous coatings. Very smooth concrete or concrete with surface laitance (a weak dusty layer) should be abraded or etched with Surfa-Etch 108 to ensure adequate adhesion. Theconcrete should be thoroughly washed down and allowed to dry after. Powerfloat Epoxy Floor Primer 3366 is recommended on powerfloated surfaces. Below 5°C it may benecessary to avoid processes which involve wetting the floor due to the difficulty in drying. A good sweep or mechanical brushing may be sufficient. Do not apply outside if rainfall is imminent.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Clear, Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 5 Hours
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 4 - 5 Hours
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 2 - 3 Days
- 10m² per litre
- Solids by Volume
- 91 % (94 % transparent)
- 93 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 1 year from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 10° and 25°C
- Touch Dry
- 4 Hours
|Warren on 2018-09-27 07:55:01|| |
Hi, I’m looking to use this on light colours acrylic render steps, will this be ok and will it yellow under uv light. Thanks Warren
Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard) has good UV resistance, we would need more information on your specific substrate but this product is intended for all cementitious substrates.
|Tudor on 2017-11-05 16:53:25|| |
Question: Hello. Please tell me if Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard) can be applied on wood floor. Thank you
With the correct preparation (clean and lightly abrade) then yes the Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Standard) may be applied to wooden substrates. However, normally wood substrates will flex when any pressure is brought onto the surface, and if so, this may cause problems for the 9700.
Rust-Oleum Mathys 108 Surfa Etch Solution is an easy to use, non-flammable and virtually odour free etching solution for the preparation of smooth concrete surfaces, masonry, galvanized steel and aluminum before applying a paint coating system. Improves the adhesion of coating systems Neutralizes alkaline salts Also ideal to remove "white...
Rust-Oleum 9700 Coldmax Rapid (Wintergrade) is Rust-Oleum’s strongest coating ever, based on the latest rapid curing polyaspartic technology for inside or outside use. Overcoatable after just 4 hours Wintergrade version can be applied as low as -10°C Excellent chemical and wear resistance For indoor and outdoor use Certified for direct...