We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sikagard 405 W as a great alternative.
Sikagard 207 W is a single component, coloured, waterborne modified acrylic resin based surface coating containing an organic, in-film preservative.
- Coloured coating for internal walls and ceilings
- For concrete, cement based and gypsum substrates and previously painted surfaces
- Suitable for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical and medical industry. Also suitable for food and beverage industry, hospitals (acc. to HBN: 00-10 and HTM56), kitchens and prisons, educational and leisure facilities
- Overall basic hygiene protection for large areas
- General use in domestic situations
Features & Benefits
- Easy application
- Fast drying, two coats in one working day
- Elastomeric, resists cracking and flaking
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and cleaning solutions
- Good water vapour permeability
- Seamless, easy clean mid-sheen finish
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity)
- Low odour
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close