SikaProof A Membranes
SikaProof A05, SikaProof A08 and SikaProof A12 are fully and permanently bonded, self-adhesive, composite sheet membrane waterproofing systems for reinforced concrete of the main structure. It consists of an embossed polyolefin (FPO) membrane laminated with a sealant grid and a non-woven fleece. Damp-proofing, concrete protection and waterproofing for basements, etc.
SikaProof A05, SikaProof A08 and SikaProof A12 are fully and permanently bonded, self-adhesive, composite sheet membrane waterproofing systems for reinforced concrete of the main structure. It consists of an embossed polyolefin (FPO) membrane laminated with a sealant grid and a non-woven fleece. SikaProof A Membranes are cold applied and pre-applied, as it is installed without heat or open-flames, and before the steel reinforcement is fixed and the concrete is poured.
Damp-proofing, concrete protection and waterproofing for basements and other below ground concrete structures against ground water ingress:
- Below ground reinforced concrete slabs
- Below ground reinforced concrete walls with both single and double -faced formwork
- Extensions and reconstruction works
- For prefabricated constructions
Features & Benefits
- Cold-applied (no pre-heating or open flames) and pre-applied, before the reinforcement is fixed and the concrete is poured
- Fully and permanently bonded to the reinforced concrete of the main structure
- No lateral water underflow or migration between the concrete structure and the membrane system
- High watertightness tested according various standards
- Easy to install with fully adhered joints (no welding required)
- Temporary weathering and UV resistant
- Resistant to ageing
- High flexibility and crack-bridging ability
- Resistant to aggressive mediums in natural ground water and soil
Can be combined with other approved Sika waterproofing systems including:
- Sikaplan® WT membranes, FPO-based sheet waterproofing membranes
- Sikadur-Combiflex SG system, FPO-based joint sealing system
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above. It is important that the manufacturer is contacted before use of these systems as a site visit/written specification may be required prior to use of these systems to ensure correct installation and suitability for the project in question.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 1m x 20m Roll, 2m x 20m Roll, 1m x 25m Roll, 2m x 25m Roll, 1m x 30m Roll, 2m x 30m Roll
Be the first to ask a question about this product!