Remmers Color SA Plus (Mould Protect)
Remmers Color SA Plus (formerly Mould Protect) is a high quality, interior wall paint with micro-silver as a film preservative against bacteria & mould.
- Water vapour diffusion capable
- Hard-wearing and resistant to scrubbing (wet abrasion class 2 as per DIN EN 13300)
- Good hiding power (class 2 as per DIN EN 13300)
- Free from solvents and plasticisers
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers Color SA Plus (formerly Mould Protect) is a high quality, interior wall paint with micro-silver as a film preservative against bacteria and mould. Remmers Color SA Plus is a high quality interior coating that is used in rooms that are at risk for mould or are already infested, e.g. in living rooms and bedrooms, hospitals, children's rooms, schools, kindergartens, offices, storage rooms, hotels, restaurants, wellness areas, swimming pools and also areas for people sensitive to mould (children, people with allergies).
Features & Benefits
- High quality interior paint with micro-silver. Through a coordinated formulation, Color SA Plus has very good working properties and high resistance to infestation with mould.
- Formulated on a pure acrylate base, has good hiding power and produces a uniformly matt surface.
- Water vapour diffusion open, hard wearing, scrub resistant (wet abrasion class 2 according to DIN EN 13300) and has good hiding power (class 2 according to DIN EN 13300).
- Adheres well to all normal, load-bearing substrates in interior areas.
Special colours are available on request but may be subject to minimum quantities, additional cost and extended lead times - contact the Technical Department for more information.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Ultra-Low (5-49 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 12.5L
- Base Type
- Water Based
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Brush, Roller
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 8 hrs
- 0.15L per m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 25 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 8 °C
- 1.15 kg/l
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!