Jotun Jotaguard 690 S
Jotun Jotaguard 690 S is a two component polyamine cured pure epoxy coating that is a fast drying, high solids, high build product. It has excellent abrasion, impact and scratch resistant and is specially designed as a premium finish coat for cargo holds where extended repair intervals are required, even when operating with the toughest exposure.
Jotun Jotaguard 690 S is a two component polyamine cured pure epoxy coating that is a fast drying, high solids, high build product. It has excellent abrasion, impact and scratch resistant and is specially designed as a premium finish coat for cargo holds where extended repair intervals are required, even when operating with the toughest exposure. To be used as finish coat as a part of a complete system in atmospheric and immersed environments and it can be applied at sub zero surface temperatures. Discoloration may be observed after deballasting, however this will not affect the protective properties.
Jotun Jotaguard 690 S is specially designed for long term performance in cargo holds and on hatch coamings. The quick curing of the coating gives the industry leading, shortest waiting time before taking first cargo. FDA compliant with grain certificate. Can be used for cargo ballast holds.
Approvals and certificates
- In compliance with Federal Drug Authority, USA, FDA Title 21, Part 175.300, approved for exposure to dry foods.
- Grain, Newcastle Occupational Health
Additional certificates and approvals may be available on request.
Features & Benefits
- Supreme mechanical strength - withstand abrasion, impact and gouging in tough environments
- Easy to clean
- Long-lasting service - reduce the need for maintenance during operation
Extended Service Life
Service life is extended through:
- Long lasting corrosion protection
- Superb mechanical strength, impact- and abrasion resistance
Fast hardness development at all temperatures:
- Reduced costs during application
- Increased productivity - shortest time to load first hard/aggressive cargo after application
- Easy cleaning between cargo shifts due to hard, smooth surface
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Coated Substrates
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 3 to 7.5m²/l
- Touch Dry
- 2.5 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!