Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy L524
Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy L524 (formerly known as Epigrip L524) is a high build 2-pack modified epoxy coating for immersive protection in salt water, fresh water and crude oil.
- Protection of ships bottoms and cargo tanks
- Submerged/splash zone areas of marine structures
- External protection of buried and other pipelines.
Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy L524 (formerly known as Epigrip L524) is a high build 2-pack modified epoxy coating to provide a hard wearing abrasion resistant coating with excellent resistance to immersion in salt and fresh water and crude oil.
- Hard wearing abrasion resistant coating with excellent resistance to immersion in salt and fresh water and crude oil.
- For the protection of ships bottoms and cargo tanks, and submerged and splash zone areas of marine structures, jetties etc.
- For the external protection of buried and other pipelines.
- Particularly useful where coal tar pitch containing materials are prohibited.
- Approved by Lloyds Register of Shipping
- Network Rail - Item No. 7.2.2
- Macropoxy L425 Zinc Phosphate Primer
- Macropoxy C400V3 Zinc Phosphate Primer ( non immersed areas only )
1850 and Acrolon 7300 within 7 days at a minimum dft of 50 microns or in the case of C750V2 overcoat within 4 days. These overcoating times refer to achievement of optimum adhesion at 23°C and will vary with temperature.
For overcoating with alkyd systems, consult Technical Team for advice.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close