Jotun Jotamastic SF Alu
Jotun Jotamastic SF Alu is a two component polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating aluminium pigmented to provide a metallic silvery finish.
- That is a surface tolerant
- Solvent free
- High build product well suited for early immersion
- Specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired
- Also available in Winter Grade to aid application in lower temperatures and to provide faster drying and curing times
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Jotun Jotamastic SF Alu is a two component polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating aluminium pigmented to provide a metallic silvery finish that is a surface tolerant, solvent free, high build product well suited for early immersion. Specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired. Provides long lasting protection in environments with high corrosivity and can be used as a primer, mid coat, finish coat or as a single coat system in atmospheric and immersed environments. Suitable for properly prepared carbon steel and aged coating surfaces.
Areas of Use
General: Primarily designed for maintenance and repair.
Marine: Outside hulls, exterior and interior areas, including water balast tanks. Suitable for water balast tanks at new building stage.
Protective: Recommended for offshore environments, including splash zones, refineries, power plants, bridges, buildings, mining equipment and general structural steel.
Approvals and certificates
- Food, Compliant with USA, FDA Title 21, Part 175.300 for dry solids
- Grain, Newcastle Ocupational Health
- Approved for PSPC for Water Balast Tanks acording to IMO Res. MSC 215(82)
Additional certificates and approvals may be available on request.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- Food, Compliant with USA, FDA Title 21, Part 175.300 for dry solids, Grain - Newcastle Ocupational Health, Approved for PSPC for Water Balast Tanks acording to IMO Res. MSC 215(82)
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3.3 to 6.7m²/l
- Touch Dry
- 10 hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...