Jotun Jotamastic SF Alu WG is a two component winter grade polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating. It is well suited for early immersion. It is aluminium pigmented for improved barrier effect. Suitable for properly prepared carbon steel and aged coating surfaces. Winter grade version of Jotamastic SF Alu to aid application in lower...
Jotun Jotamastic SF Alu
Jotun Jotamastic SF Alu is a two component polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating aluminium pigmented to provide a metallic silvery finish.
- That is a surface tolerant
- Solvent free
- High build product well suited for early immersion
- Specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired
- Also available in Winter Grade to aid application in lower temperatures and to provide faster drying and curing times
Jotun Jotamastic SF Alu is a two component polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating aluminium pigmented to provide a metallic silvery finish that is a surface tolerant, solvent free, high build product well suited for early immersion. Specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired. Provides long lasting protection in environments with high corrosivity and can be used as a primer, mid coat, finish coat or as a single coat system in atmospheric and immersed environments. Suitable for properly prepared carbon steel and aged coating surfaces.
Areas of Use
General: Primarily designed for maintenance and repair.
Marine: Outside hulls, exterior and interior areas, including water balast tanks. Suitable for water balast tanks at new building stage.
Protective: Recommended for offshore environments, including splash zones, refineries, power plants, bridges, buildings, mining equipment and general structural steel.
Approvals and certificates
- Food, Compliant with USA, FDA Title 21, Part 175.300 for dry solids
- Grain, Newcastle Ocupational Health
- Approved for PSPC for Water Balast Tanks acording to IMO Res. MSC 215(82)
Additional certificates and approvals may be available on request.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- Food, Compliant with USA, FDA Title 21, Part 175.300 for dry solids, Grain - Newcastle Ocupational Health, Approved for PSPC for Water Balast Tanks acording to IMO Res. MSC 215(82)
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3.3 to 6.7m²/l
- Touch Dry
- 10 hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!