A hammered finish maintenance paint for metal with superior metal protection, even direct to rust. Rust-Oleum CombiColor Hammertone is a primer and topcoat in one, ideal for various little projects. For a satin, matt or gloss finish, please check out Rust-Oleum CombiColor paint.
International Interzone 954
International Interzone 954 is a two component, low VOC, high solids, modified epoxy barrier coat designed for use in offshore splashzone maintenance, where its continued cure under immersed conditions makes it ideal for coping with tidal movements and surges. May be applied to reoxidised and slightly damp surfaces.
International Interzone 954 is a two component, low VOC, high solids, modified epoxy barrier coat designed to give long term protection in a single coat application. Will continue to cure when immersed in water and has excellent cathodic disbondment resistance.
International Interzone 954 is the trusted industry solution for protecting and maintaining structures operating in the most severe environments. A unique blend of properties gives Interzone 954 long term performance in environments that combine a high potential for mechanical damage, chemical attack, atmospheric corrosion and immersion conditions. This versatility makes Interzone 954 the all round heavy duty coating.
- International Interzone 954 is primarily designed for use in offshore splashzone maintenance, where its continued cure under immersed conditions makes it ideal for coping with tidal movements and surges. May be applied to reoxidised and slightly damp surfaces. Interzone 954 has also found extensive use in a number of other corrosive environments including pulp and paper plants, chemical plants, jetties and sluice gates.
- As part of a non-slip deck system in conjunction with appropriate aggregate*.
Features & Benefits
- A high film build, high solids, abrasion resistant epoxy
- Ideal for single coat application over hydroblasted surfaces (HB2) with tolerance to damp surfaces during application
- Suitable for exposure to tidal sea water just 30 minutes after application (at 20ºC [70ºF])
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Excellent compatibility with sacrificial and impressed current cathodic protection systems
- Approved to NORSOK M501 for decks (System 4), splashzone and submerged areas (System 7)
- Available in a wide range of colours
International Interzone 954 has been protecting steel in severe environments for over 25 years. With its extensive track record it has gained the industry’s trust as a unique, long term coating solution for the most challenging maintenance situations. Originally designed for the demanding protection of offshore oil and gas structures, Interzone 954’s unique blend of properties has also proven itself in a wide range of new construction applications in the mining and offshore wind power markets.
What makes International Interzone 954 a true all round solution is its ability to provide high build protection in a single coat (typically 500μm [20 mils]). Combined with its surface tolerance and early water resistance this means the impact of the painting process can be minimized allowing rapid return to service and significantly reducing downtime and labour costs compared to a standard two coat epoxy system.
International Interzone 954 offers a combination of properties meeting the challenges of protecting and maintaining structures in severe environments:
- High surface tolerance allows application over hydroblasted surfaces (HB2), even if still damp, as well as power tool and hand prepared steel surfaces (St3) for atmospheric use, this saves time and money on surface preparation
- Early resistance to tidal water movement just 30 minutes after application (at 20ºC [70ºF]), which is ideal for carrying out maintenance in splash zones or on jetty structures
- High impact and abrasion resistance, preventing corrosion caused by mechanical damage through maintaining an intact protective barrier
- Full immersion resistance to a number of aggressive chemicals such as 50% sodium hydroxide and 5% copper sulphate and good general splash and spill resistance to an even wider chemical range, including sulphuric acid, propanol, gasoline and sodium hydroxide
Its corrosion performance, versatility, and time saving value make Interzone 954 the perfect choice for protecting and maintaining a vast range of applications in the offshore, chemical and mining industries, including:
- Jetties and wharfs
- Helicopter decks and walkways when combined with a suitable aggregate
- Oil and gas platform jackets and offshore wind tower foundations
- Coal thickener tank internals and processing vessels
- Structural steel in wet, corrosive areas
- 'White' is comparable to BS 4800 10 B 15
- 'Black' is comparable to RAL 9005
- 'Yellow' is comparable to RAL 1023
- 'Grey' is comparable to BS 4800 00 A 05
- A full range of RAL and BS colours are available in this product via the Chromascan colour mixing system.
*International Interzone 954 can be used as a non-skid deck system by modification with addition of GMA132 (crushed flint) or GPA900 (bauxite) aggregate. Application should then be to a suitably primed surface. Typical thicknesses will be between 500-1,000 microns (20-40 mils). Preferred application is by a suitable large tip hopper gun (e.g. Sagola 429 or Air texture gun fitted with a 5-10 mm nozzle). Trowel or roller can be used for small areas. Alternatively, a broadcast method of application can be used.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|John Nelson on 16/07/2018|| |
Hello, Do you stock interzone 954 in a spray please?
This product is only available in the pack sizes listed on our website - 5lt and 20lt tins. The product can be applied by brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
|Kevin on 21/05/2018|| |
Hi there, can you please advise what is the smallest quantity I can have of Interzone 954 ? plus part 2. also can you do Perfection Cream? Can you deliver to France? regards Kevin
The smallest size International Interzone 954 is available is a 5lt pack. This includes 4L of Part A + 1L of Part B as sold on our website. We do not offer a product called 'Perfection Cream' and we do not export.
Cromadex 680 Two Pack Polyurethane Matt Primer Finish is a two pack matt primer finish; the high quality resin and curing agent help to produce excellent long term colour stability. The product contains zinc phosphate giving added corrosion resistance for greater durability. It is available in a wide range of colours, including BS, RAL, and special...
Perfect for when you need a dead black matt surface. Its non-reflective finish makes it ideal for all interior surfaces such as old beams, panelling, decorative ironwork, stage scenery and darkrooms. To be used on wood and metal.
Aquazinga, a two-pack anti-corrosion system providing cathodic protection to ferrous metals, and can be used as an alternative to hot-dip galvanisation or metallisation. Designed to withstand high temperatures (up to 600°C) and corrosive environments and severe conditions such as ballast tanks, turbine exhausts and high-heat pipelines....
International Interzone 1000 is one of the most proven and reliable glass flake epoxies on the market today, with documented in-service performance dating back almost 30 years. International Interzone 1000 provides outstanding abrasion and corrosion resistance to steelwork located in the harshest offshore and inland environments.
Jotun Conseal Touch-Up is a one component physically drying acrylic coating with a matt finish. Manufactured by Jotun, this is a high build product that is fast drying and can be used direct to metal. Ideal as a primer/topcoat in atmospheric environments, it can be applied at sub zero surface temperatures.
An air-dried coating available in colours and suitable for high temperature exposures up to 525°F (273°C). Air-drying characteristics allow for faster handling of in-shop applications than with other high-temperature coatings. Top Features Temperature resistance up to 273°C Air-dried curing capabilities Excellent resistance to thermal...
A highly cross-linked, glass-flake filled polymer that offers exceptional barrier protection and resistance to wet/dry cycling at elevated temperatures. Suitable for insulated or uninsulated pipes, stacks and equipment operating up to 450°F (232°C). Top Features Temperature resistance up to 232°C Excellent resistance to thermal shock...
Carbomastic 25 gives a smooth and hard surface. The coating is very solid and provides excellent protections against corrosion. Top Features Excellent immersion performance in water. Suitable as a rust preventing coating in ballast tanks. Ideal for areas prone to condensation.
A ready-mixed maintenance paint for metal and other surfaces which adheres to the surface to which it is applied to form an impervious film which can withstand adverse climatic conditions.
Jotun Jotamastic 90 GF is a two component polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating that is a surface tolerant, abrasion resistant, high solids and high build. It is reinforced with glass flakes for improved abrasion and scratch resistance. Specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired.
Jotun Hardtop Smart Pack is a two component chemically curing modified acrylic coating that does not contain isocyanates. It has a gloss finish with good gloss retention and can be used direct to metal. It has a 1:1 mixing ratio for easy use and reduced wastage and is specially designed for application with brush and roller.