International Interbond 1202UPC
International Interbond 1202UPC (Universal Pipe Coating) is the universal pipe coating that reduces specification complexity and project costs. Suitable for protecting above-ground piping and accessories in new construction process plant operating at temperatures between -196ºC (-321ºF) to +650ºC (1202ºF).
International Interbond 1202UPC (Universal Pipe Coating) is a two component, ambient cure, titanium modified inorganic copolymer based on unique titanium modified inorganic copolymer technology ideal for piping and OEM manufacturers. International Interbond 1202UPC is the universal pipe coating that reduces specification complexity and project costs.
- Suitable for protecting above-ground piping and accessories in new construction process plant operating at temperatures between -196ºC (-321ºF) to +650ºC (1202ºF).
- Single specification for the corrosion protection of large amounts of process piping and accessories (e.g. valves, instrumentation and other associated OEM).
- International Interbond 1202UPC reduces paint complexity and overall painting costs of new construction projects.
- Designed as a two coat or single coat application to carbon or stainless steel for long term corrosion protection.
- Suitable for use on surfaces either un-insulated or under thermal insulation and for the protection of cryogenic piping and equipment. Not suitable for buried service.
Features & Benefits
- Two component coating delivering temperature resistance and corrosion protection up to 650ºC (1202ºF)
- Provides protection against corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Crack resistant during transit
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Suitable for cryogenic equipment
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close