Rust-Oleum 9100 Winter Grade Epoxy
A winter grade epoxy coating for application at temperatures down to 0°C. Two-pack, glossy epoxy coating for metal, walls and floors. The most efficient epoxy system providing a very hard coating with high layer thickness for lasting results even with a single coat application.
Rust-Oleum 9100 Winter Grade Epoxy is for application at temperatures down to 0°C. Two-pack, glossy epoxy coating for metal, walls and floors. The most efficient epoxy system providing a very hard coating with high layer thickness for lasting results even with a single coat application. Also ideal as a glossy floor paint for garages, warehouses, indoor car parks etc. Optimal protection can be achieved in only one or two layers.
With Rust-Oleum 9100 Epoxy System you can save time on;
- Application - Apply in one thick layer if required
- Mixing - Easy mixing and no thinning required.
- Surface Preparation - Can be applied directly to sound rusted surfaces without the need for blasting.
- Maintenance - Longer lasting results means reduced downtime for repairs and re-coating.
Features & Benefits
- Single coat application directly over rusted surfaces
- Excellent results with minimal surface preparation
- Full colour intensity in one coat
- Easy mixing
- Very resistant to abrasion
- Excellent resistance against immersion; can be used in swimming pools
- Resistant to oils, solvents and many chemicals
- Suitable for frequent cleaning with chemicals
- Tintable to virtually any colour
- High solids & Standard versions available
Choice of 3 versions:
- 9101 - Standard activator ideal for most circumstances
- 9101HS – Better coverage and low VOC
- 9101WG - For application temperatures down to 0°C
Rust-Oleum 9100 Winter Grade Epoxy is designed for application on manually prepared rusted steel surfaces and can also be used on clean, blasted steel, primed steel, concrete and previously coated surfaces. Rust-Oleum 9100 Topcoats are primarily intended for brush and airless spray application and can also be applied by roller.
Rust-Oleum 9100 Winter Grade Epoxy offers excellent protection against strong chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents; frequent product spillage and chemical cleaning; high humidity and moisture conditions. If good U.V. resistance is required Rust-Oleum Polyurethane Topcoats 9200, 9600 or 9900 should be applied (except for the clear coatings).
Rust-Oleum 9100 Winter Grade Epoxy can be applied on cleaned, sound mineral substrates, sound, well prepared previous coatings; porous substrates should be primed with Rust-Oleum Impregnation Primer 5401; very dense substrates, like ceramic tiles, should be primed with Rust-Oleum Super Adhesive 3333.
- Light rusted metal - 9169 Epoxy Rust primer
- Bare metal - 9170/9180 Epoxy Metal primer
- Smooth concrete - 3333 Epoxy Adhesion primer
Please note: The outdoor durability and chemical resistance of the system can be further improved by the application of an additional topcoat Rust-O-Thane 9200 or 9600.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close