PPG SigmaCover 522 is a two-component, micaceous iron oxide-pigmented, polyamide-cured epoxy primer/sealer/coating. It has excellent adhesion to, and sealing of, weathered, cleaned, zinc-rich primers and metal-sprayed steel, with good adhesion to properly pre-treated galvanized steel. Can be used in systems for atmospheric or water-immersed...
International Intertherm 751 CSA
International Intertherm 751 CSA is a high performance coating that is applied using standard application equipment and cures effectively at ambient temperatures. Capable of providing corrosion protection to steel in both atmospheric service and under thermal insulation operating in thermal cyclical conditions between -196°C (-321°F) and 400ºC (752ºF).
International Intertherm 751 CSA is a two component, high build, high temperature resistant 'cold spray' applied coating, based on titanium modified inorganic copolymer technology and pigmented with metallic aluminium flake.
Temperature and corrosion resistance? Protection against corrosion under insulation? International Intertherm 751 CSA gives you it all. Being suitable for application on cyclic equipment and pipework, International Intertherm 751 bridges the performance gap between conventional coatings and thermal sprayed aluminium (TSA).
International Intertherm 751 CSA is a novel high performance coating that is applied using standard application equipment and cures effectively at ambient temperatures. Capable of providing corrosion protection to steel in both atmospheric service and under thermal insulation operating in thermal cyclical conditions between -196°C (-321°F) and 400ºC (752ºF) without the need for additional heat curing, prior to being placed in service.
- International Intertherm 751 CSA has been specifically designed to provide a corrosion resistant barrier when used to protect steelwork beneath thermal insulation in areas subjected to wet and dry cycling.
- Typically applied direct to metal, as a one or two coat system, Intertherm 751CSA is particularly effective in maintenance situations when used to mitigate the damaging effects of corrosion under insulation (CUI).
- International Intertherm 751 CSA affords excellent resistance to 'thermal shock' experienced during rapid temperature cycling, and provides effective protection to steelwork operating under cyclic conditions.
- Suitable for application to hot surfaces operating in high temperature service up to 150°C (302°F).
- Ideally suited for use in the chemical process, offshore productions, petrochemical and power industries, especially refineries and process units, pipe work, chimneys, vessels, flare stacks, exhausts, furnaces, exteriors of reactors, power plants, vents and other structures. Significant volumes of insulated and uninsulated steelwork can be coated with a single specification, thereby reducing complexity and smoothing the progress of maintenance schedules etc.
Features & Benefits
- High performance, temperature resistant “cold spray aluminium” based on titanium modified inorganic copolymer technology
- Specifically designed to provide a corrosion resistant barrier to steelwork in both atmospheric service and under insulation operating in thermal cyclical conditions between -196°C (-321°F) and 400ºC (752ºF)
- Excellent resistance to “thermal shock” experienced during rapid temperature cycling
- Effective in maintenance situations when used to mitigate the damaging effects of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Can be applied at 200μm (8 mils) in a single coat using standard application equipment and cures effectively at ambient temperatures
- Ideal for use during routine maintenance or major refurbishment projects where significant volumes of insulated and uninsulated pipe work can be maintained using a single anti-corrosive system
- Suitable for application to steel substrates operating at temperatures up to 150°C (302°F)
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3.49m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour
|Larry Agustin on 2016-04-26 12:35:14|| |
Question: 1. what is the maximum temperature resistance of intertherm 751 csa? 2. what is the RAL number of the available aluminium color for Intertherm 751 csa?
Intertherm 751 CSA is recommended for the protection of steelwork operating at continuous operating temperatures between -196°C (-321°F) and 400ºC (752ºF). It is not manufactured to any specific RAL colour but the nearest equivalent would be RAL 9006 White Aluminium.
Jotun Solvalitt Midtherm Alu is an aluminium pigmented version of the standard Solvalitt Midtherm producing a metallic silver finish. A one component physically drying silcione acrylic coating that is heat resistant up to 260°C. It can be used as a primer, mid coat or finish coat in atmospheric environments. Coverage Calculator
PPG Hi-Temp 1027 is a one-component, high-build heat-resistant inert multipolymeric matrix/inorganic ceramic coating designed to prevent corrosion under insulation (CUI) of carbon steel and stainless steel. Prevents external stress corrosion cracking (ESCC) of austenitic and duplex stainless steel. Complies with NACE SP0198 for austenitic...
Cromadex 475 Heat Resistant (up to 250°C) Primer Finish is a black heat resistant primer finish suitable for items reaching temperatures of up to 250°C. The product has a fast touch dry time helping to improve productivity. It has excellent covering power helping to reduce application costs.
Carboline Carbotherm 551 is a unique insulative composite coating formulated in a high temperature resistant epoxy binder. Unlike acrylic-based insulative materials it has superior toughness, hardness, impact resistance, chemical resistance and permeation resistance. Top Features Excellent thin-film insulation Unique epoxy formula...
Blackfriar Aluminium Paint is heat resistant up to 150ºC and rovides long-lasting, heat-resistant protection for interior and exterior surfaces. You can use it on metal and wood, on surfaces including car wheels, gates, railings, pipework etc. Product Features Extra bright finish. Heat resistant up to 150oC. Interior and exterior use....
Coo-Var Heat Resistant Black Enamel is a high quality enamel for use at temperatures up to 600 deg c indirect heat. May be used as a single coat for fire surrounds, radiators, hot pipes and more. Product Features Heat resistant paint Great heat resistance Apply direct Fast drying time Satin finish Great for domestic use Low sheen
Jotun Solvalitt Zinc is a one component physically drying zinc rich silicone coating that is heat resistant up to 400°C. It can be used as a primer in atmospheric environments and suitable for properly prepared carbon steel substrates. Coverage Calculator
A high density cementitious fireproofing designed for the fire protection of exterior and interior structural steel. It provides both hydrocarbon and cellulosic fire protection for structural steel and can also be used to upgrade the fire resistance of existing concrete. Top Features Cost effective fireproofing solution Outstanding...
Jotun Aluminium Paint H.R. is a one component styrene modified oxidatively drying alkyd coating that is heat resistant up to 250°C. It can be used as an exterior aluminium finish usually within an alkyd system. Can be used as primer, mid coat or finish coat in atmospheric environments. Suitable for properly prepared carbon steel and aluminium...
Tor GP/Heat Resisting Aluminium, a paint for use on interior and exterior steelwork, pipework, storage tanks, gantries etc, withstanding dry heat up to 200°C. Heat resistant paint A resin modified alkyd binder pigmented with aluminium flake and thinned for application with White Spirit Bright aluminium metallic finish Available in 3...
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2120 Galva Plus is a heat-resistant up to 150°C, fast drying zinc/aluminium coating that contains pure zinc and aluminium as pigment to quickly and easily renew the gloss on zinc surfaces. Intended to be applied on small areas or for touch-up. The product should be used as a single coat in light industrial exposures and...
An ultra high density cementitious fireproofing designed for the fire protection of exterior and interior structural steel. It provides both hydrocarbon and cellulosic fire protection for structural steel and can also be used to upgrade the fire resistance of existing concrete. Top Features Heavy duty, ultra high density formulation...
Jotun Resist 86 is a two component moisture cured inorganic zinc ethyl silicate coating that is a fast curing, very high zinc dust containing product. Specially designed by Jotun as a primer in coating systems where extended durability is required. It provides a solid foundation for the optimal performing coating system in the toughest...
HMG VHT Stoving Enamel is a silicone modified polyester stoving enamel with outstanding resistance to yellowing and film breakdown at high temperatures. For use on Radiator finishes, exhaust enamels, refridgerators, washing machines and water heaters. Resistant to most household chemicals including soda solution, acetic acid, strong...
HMG High Temperature Aluminium 4036 is an air drying silicone based paint specifically formulated to enable the dried film to tolerate high temperatures of up to 500ºC. Available in an aluminium colour. Click to jump down to Technical Data