SigmaCover 400/Amerlock 400, a two-component, high solids, high performance self priming universal epoxy coating for steel and concrete, galvanising, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals, with low VOC. The coating has good adhesion on existing coats, compatible with prepared, damp surfaces, and has many qualifications including Nuclear...
International Intertherm 751 CSA
International Intertherm 751 CSA is a high performance coating that is applied using standard application equipment and cures effectively at ambient temperatures. Capable of providing corrosion protection to steel in both atmospheric service and under thermal insulation operating in thermal cyclical conditions between -196°C (-321°F) and 400ºC (752ºF).
International Intertherm 751 CSA is a two component, high build, high temperature resistant 'cold spray' applied coating, based on titanium modified inorganic copolymer technology and pigmented with metallic aluminium flake.
Temperature and corrosion resistance? Protection against corrosion under insulation? International Intertherm 751 CSA gives you it all. Being suitable for application on cyclic equipment and pipework, International Intertherm 751 bridges the performance gap between conventional coatings and thermal sprayed aluminium (TSA).
International Intertherm 751 CSA is a novel high performance coating that is applied using standard application equipment and cures effectively at ambient temperatures. Capable of providing corrosion protection to steel in both atmospheric service and under thermal insulation operating in thermal cyclical conditions between -196°C (-321°F) and 400ºC (752ºF) without the need for additional heat curing, prior to being placed in service.
- International Intertherm 751 CSA has been specifically designed to provide a corrosion resistant barrier when used to protect steelwork beneath thermal insulation in areas subjected to wet and dry cycling.
- Typically applied direct to metal, as a one or two coat system, Intertherm 751CSA is particularly effective in maintenance situations when used to mitigate the damaging effects of corrosion under insulation (CUI).
- International Intertherm 751 CSA affords excellent resistance to 'thermal shock' experienced during rapid temperature cycling, and provides effective protection to steelwork operating under cyclic conditions.
- Suitable for application to hot surfaces operating in high temperature service up to 150°C (302°F).
- Ideally suited for use in the chemical process, offshore productions, petrochemical and power industries, especially refineries and process units, pipe work, chimneys, vessels, flare stacks, exhausts, furnaces, exteriors of reactors, power plants, vents and other structures. Significant volumes of insulated and uninsulated steelwork can be coated with a single specification, thereby reducing complexity and smoothing the progress of maintenance schedules etc.
Features & Benefits
- High performance, temperature resistant “cold spray aluminium” based on titanium modified inorganic copolymer technology
- Specifically designed to provide a corrosion resistant barrier to steelwork in both atmospheric service and under insulation operating in thermal cyclical conditions between -196°C (-321°F) and 400ºC (752ºF)
- Excellent resistance to “thermal shock” experienced during rapid temperature cycling
- Effective in maintenance situations when used to mitigate the damaging effects of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Can be applied at 200μm (8 mils) in a single coat using standard application equipment and cures effectively at ambient temperatures
- Ideal for use during routine maintenance or major refurbishment projects where significant volumes of insulated and uninsulated pipe work can be maintained using a single anti-corrosive system
- Suitable for application to steel substrates operating at temperatures up to 150°C (302°F)
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3.49m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour
|Larry Agustin on 26/04/2016|| |
Question: 1. what is the maximum temperature resistance of intertherm 751 csa? 2. what is the RAL number of the available aluminium color for Intertherm 751 csa?
Intertherm 751 CSA is recommended for the protection of steelwork operating at continuous operating temperatures between -196°C (-321°F) and 400ºC (752ºF). It is not manufactured to any specific RAL colour but the nearest equivalent would be RAL 9006 White Aluminium.
A high density cementitious fireproofing designed for the fire protection of exterior and interior structural steel. It provides both hydrocarbon and cellulosic fire protection for structural steel and can also be used to upgrade the fire resistance of existing concrete. Top Features Cost effective, high yield Exceptional durability and...
International Intertherm 891 is a one component, general purpose heat resistant paint for use as a heat resistant coating for general site use or as an industrial maintenance coating on both ambient and high temperature steelwork up to 315ºC (600ºF) where an economical aluminium finish is required.
PPG SigmaTherm 230 is a two-component, high-build, heat-resistant epoxy phenol novolac coating that provides a corrosion resistant barrier on carbon steel and stainless steel under thermal insulation. Suitable as heat resistant system under insulation up to 230°C (450°F) as well as for use in cryogenic conditions. Top Features Meets CS-1,...
International Interplate 937 is a two pack, heat resistant zinc silicate shop (pre-construction) primer providing good corrosion protection (even after heating up to 800°C (1472°F)), with minimum production of zinc salts. Suitable for high speed welding and cutting with excellent resistance to damage caused by welding, gas cutting and fairing....
PPG Hi-Temp 1027 is a one-component, high-build heat-resistant inert multipolymeric matrix/inorganic ceramic coating designed to prevent corrosion under insulation (CUI) of carbon steel and stainless steel. Prevents external stress corrosion cracking (ESCC) of austenitic and duplex stainless steel. Complies with NACE SP0198 for austenitic...
Rust-Oleum 4200 is a heat resistant aluminium finish topcoat providing heat resistance up to 425°C which should be applied over surfaces primed with Rust-Oleum 4200 Heat Resistant Primer. Withstands continuous exposure to temperatures of up to 425°C Long-term gloss retention Nice aluminum finish Single pack, easy to apply One coat is...
PPG SigmaCover 522 is a two-component, micaceous iron oxide-pigmented, polyamide-cured epoxy primer/sealer/coating. It has excellent adhesion to, and sealing of, weathered, cleaned, zinc-rich primers and metal-sprayed steel, with good adhesion to properly pre-treated galvanized steel. Can be used in systems for atmospheric or water-immersed...
International Intertherm 228HS is a highly crosslinked, two component, high build epoxy phenolic coating suitable for exposure in a wide range of highly corrosive environments, including insulated and uninsulated carbon and stainless steel for use on the exterior of pipework, process vessels etc., operating at temperatures up to 230°C (446°F).
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2120 Galva Plus is a heat-resistant up to 150°C, fast drying zinc/aluminium coating that contains pure zinc and aluminium as pigment to quickly and easily renew the gloss on zinc surfaces. Intended to be applied on small areas or for touch-up. The product should be used as a single coat in light industrial exposures and...
Sherwin-Williams Heat-Flex Hi-Temp 1200 is the next generation single- component inert multipolymeric matrix coating that outperforms alternatives in combating corrosion under insulation (CUI) and in high heat applications.
Cromadex 495 High Temperature Resistant (up to 550°C) Primer Finish is a black, high temperature resistant primer finish suitable for items reaching temperatures of up to 550°C. The product has a fast touch dry time helping to improve productivity. It has excellent covering power helping to reduce application costs.
International Intertherm 50 is a single component, high temperature coating, suitable for temperatures up to 540°C (1004°F) for the protection of steel from corrosion on areas including flare stacks, chimneys, exhausts, vents and pipework, etc.
Teamac High Temperature Aluminium Paint. A high quality enamel for use at temperatures up to 450°C indirect heat. Advantages Ideal for use in areas prone to heat Can be used as a single coat for fire surrounds, radiators, hot pipes and more Click to jump down to Technical Data
Coo-Var Heat Resistant Black Enamel is a high quality enamel for use at temperatures up to 600 deg c indirect heat. May be used as a single coat for fire surrounds, radiators, hot pipes and more. Product Features Great heat resistance Apply direct Fast drying time Satin finish Great for domestic use Low sheen
Teamac Extra Brilliant Aluminium Paint, is an all metal coating with thermal and photo reflective properties that can be used as a heat and light reflective protective finish on car wheels, hot water pipes, radiators, metal car components. It provides heat resistance up to 150°C. Advantages Thermally reflective Photo reflective...