International Intercure 324
International Intercure 324 is a two component, high solids, low VOC, epoxy zinc phosphate/micaceous iron oxide primer.
- Excellent barrier protection
- Low temperature cure and
- Rapid overcoating properties
- Pigmented with zinc phosphate anti-corrosive pigment to comply with the requirements of BS5493:1977
International Intercure 324 is a two component, high solids, low VOC, epoxy zinc phosphate/micaceous iron oxide primer offering excellent barrier protection, low temperature cure and rapid overcoating properties. Pigmented with zinc phosphate anti-corrosive pigment to comply with the requirements of BS5493:1977.
- As a primer for steelwork intended for use in a wide range of environmental conditions including offshore, chemical and petrochemical plants, industrial buildings, pulp and paper mills, power plants and bridges.
- The rapid curing and overcoating properties of Intercure 324 provide production flexibility, making this product suitable for use both in new construction and on site as an industrial maintenance coating.
International Intercure 324 has the following specification approvals;
- BS5493:1977 KP1A
- UK Department of Transport Item No.111
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Shop Primed Steel
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Spray, Brush, Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 20L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 9.6m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1.5 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!