International Intercure 324
International Intercure 324 is a two component, high solids, low VOC, epoxy zinc phosphate/micaceous iron oxide primer.
- Excellent barrier protection
- Low temperature cure and
- Rapid overcoating properties
- Pigmented with zinc phosphate anti-corrosive pigment to comply with the requirements of BS5493:1977
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
International Intercure 324 is a two component, high solids, low VOC, epoxy zinc phosphate/micaceous iron oxide primer offering excellent barrier protection, low temperature cure and rapid overcoating properties. Pigmented with zinc phosphate anti-corrosive pigment to comply with the requirements of BS5493:1977.
- As a primer for steelwork intended for use in a wide range of environmental conditions including offshore, chemical and petrochemical plants, industrial buildings, pulp and paper mills, power plants and bridges.
- The rapid curing and overcoating properties of Intercure 324 provide production flexibility, making this product suitable for use both in new construction and on site as an industrial maintenance coating.
International Intercure 324 has the following specification approvals;
- BS5493:1977 KP1A
- UK Department of Transport Item No.111
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Shop Primed Steel
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Spray, Brush, Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 20L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 9.6m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1.5 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!